Dont you dare forget the sun.

I am sitting on the back of my first hour class next to Will and Felicity. I can't help looking at the two. They always giggle at one another. I'm sitting here left in the dark.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to think Will would be my friend. He doesn't care. It feels like there working together to get rid of me.

I think I should get rid of Felicity. She is getting on my nerves. With her green eyes sparkling in the light and her brown wavy hair falling so perfectly, with her warm smile with straight white teeth, that lights up this room of fear I so happened to cause.

SHE IS THE FULL PACKAGE. Me...I'm sitting over here like a drowned puppy. I EVEN HAVE CRAPPY PINK HAIR! how bad could this possibly be?!  I am missing an eye and I have to wear a stupid bandage for some reason. Oh maybe so it won't creep people out to look at the scar across my eye, and my stitched shut eye.

Felicity makes my blood boil. I am over whelmed with rage. I snapped my pencil in half with one hand. I need a pencil...sharp...a fork maybe...something...and I need it now. I raised my hand shakily.

"Mrs....I n-need a pencil...." I said my eye twitched and I trembled with rage.

The class looked at me. wide eyed. I could feel the tension grow.

"Um...okay here come get it...." the teacher said. I slowly stood from my chair. Everyone watched me carefully. My every move. I grabbed the pencil from. The teacher and turned to go back to my desk.

Why is everyone so afraid of me?! What did I do to them? I didn't kill anyone! Well....not...yet.

I walked back to my desk and began to finish my notes that we're on the board. I looked at the giggling dweebs next to me. They didn't even care.

I turned to face there direction. Then threw my pencil. It spinned in the air before stabbing Felicity in here hand that she raised. Her hand flung behind her. Felicity's other hand gripped her wrist. Everyone stared wide eyed and froze with fear.

She let out a scream in pure agony. I enjoyed it. I began to laugh. I let myself go. I wanna do it again. Will turned to me. Fear and anger in his eyes.

I didn't stop laughing, but stopped when he spoke.

"Elise how could you?! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" He screamed. I think I could actually hear my heart shatter. I looked at him wide eyed.

Then the voice that told me to stab my eye told me to rip Felicity to shreds.

"Ill show you how monstrous I can be....hehehe...." I said standing up slowly.

I ran by Will's desk and snatched his pencil running straight for Felicity. I stabbed her thighs she fell.

Students and the teacher screamed there head off when I jumped on top of her. Stabbing her stomach. She still was alive like I planned. Then I watched as she drowned in her own blood. Suffer my dear. Like you made me suffer. Leave me in the dark. You'll sleep forever.

I was covered in her blood. My eye, hurt like hell.  I covered my eyehole holding the bloody pencil in the other hand. Then erupted in laughter once more before the fun ended.

I fell unconscious, darkness welcomed me. As I made contact to the gray carpet that absorbed Felicity's blood. Maybe I should make this town go to sleep. Just for...ever....

---------

The title to this chapter is a song by Get scared it's my favorite song by them. Also thank so much everyone for reading this story. Hope you enjoy and I am sorry for the wait...school is hell wifi is crap and life is amazingly weird....yup OK have a nice...um day/night yea there you go...that works OK so buhbye~ bleep bloop death is out!!!