The worst yet to come

I awoke in my cozy bed with a soaked pillow. I actually cried myself to sleep. I sat up. Looking toward the end of my bed, blankly, bored, everyone....will.....pay.

I really wonder. How long it takes.

To stab someone leg and them bleed out in order

For them to die.
Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed I stood and walked to the one and only!!
Closet if mine. Anywho. I got dressed in gray holey skinny jeans and a black sports bra with a My Chemical Romance shirt and my chain with a cross around my neck.

I shoved on my ripped converse and walked downstairs. Usually my brother would be down here.

It seems oddly quiet here. I ran upstairs into my brothers bedroom. His bed was empty. I looked at his alarm clock. My heart cramped up.

It's only five. Why is he gone? I went into my mom and dad's bedroom. Drawers pulled out and on the floor. Empty. I panicked. I ran around the house. I found three cell phones on the kitchen counter.

And a note. Tears struck. I tried to hold it in. I picked up the note with a shaky hand.

It read with terrible hand writing,

Dear Elise,

I will miss you sis. Mom doesn't know I wrote this. But you don't scare me. I admire you. I will always love you. Mom is making me leave against my will. But don't worry. I'm running away and coming back.

Love Drake.

I covered my mouth as I leaked through my eyes. My knees gave out. I fell to the floor. Shaking terribly. My head began swarming with questions.

Why did my own mother leave me? How come nobody loves me? Drake said he's coming back, is that true? I have small hope..

To many problems. I don't know where I belong. What if I wanna come home and nobody is here to come home to? I'm broken inside. I have been rejected and I can't find a reason. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it stepping out into the cold morning I took in a deep breathe.

Where do I belong?

I ran out the house and didn't stop running. Straight for school. Clenching my fist tightly wrinkling the note. I ran. Hot tears kept coming down my face.

I am so numb. I didn't stop running. I barged into the school at seven. I kept running. I was so numb and hurt. I found Will. He looked at me. His eyes were red. I stopped running. I was in front of him. I handed him the note. He looked at me confused. I couldn't stop crying. He read it slowly.

I furiously kept whiping off the tears. He handed me the note. Then walked away without a word. I fell to the ground. Why...why did everyone leave me? I felt so fucking hurt!

I didn't ask to be this way. I want to go home and never leave the house.

What am I suppose to do?
~~~~~~~~
Listen to nobody's home by Avril Lavigne you'll understand. Read and listen to that song.

If you want to that is. Well thank u for sticking with the story. PLEASE WRITE COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT I SHOULD ADD Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee