Parents

I walked into my home. My mom jumped.

"Hi mum..." I said with a smile.

"H-h-hi hunn-y, how....how was sc-school?" She asked. I turned around to see will. His face was priceless. I shut the door behind him.

"Can my friend stay for dinner?" I asked. She turned her head slowly.

*clears throat* "Sure...sure h-hun..." She smiled weakly.

I didn't hold back my evil laugh boomed through the house as I clenched my stomach. Fear was already in my mums eyes. My dad walked down stairs shyly and went to my mom who shook in fear.

I grabbed Will's hand and ran up stairs. To my room and shut the door after I shoved will on my bed. I turned my back to the door and rested against the door. Then slid down. Tears now leaking and making my face a total wreck.

Will looked at me slightly confused. Then sat next to me and slung and arm around me.

"I need an explanation." Will said sadly. I nodded. He wiped my tears. "Why?"

I stopped crying...and cleared my throat. "Well...if you wanna know mind as well start from the beginning huh?" I said with a shy smile plastered on my face.

------------

Sorry it's so short hehee...
Vote comment and thank you for reading...check out my other books if you haven't yet. I DECIDED SHE STILL HAS BOTH EYES DUE TO THE FACT I CANT FIND ONE EYED CRAZY PSYCHO PICTURES.