Will + F

I woke up on a warm, firm pillow. I looked up to see Will. I was confused then I remembered. I told him my life. Basically. Before I stabbed my eye out all of my life literally. Every detail. Secret. Story I had. 

My face heated up. I really like Will. What am I doing?
He let out a groan as he tried to move on his side. His eyed opened and then he wrapped his arm around me.

It felt so right. And comfortable.  Man this was awesome.

"Morning Will" I said. Burrowing my head into his rock hard chest.

"Shhh....just sleep..." he said putting a finger over my lips and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Sure" I said rolling my eyes.

Will he keep my story a secret? He won't tell anyone right? He is my friend he wouldn't do that. Or am I fooling myself?

No probably not he doesn't seem like that kind of person. So I'm safe right.  Stop fighting yourself Elise!

My alarm clock began to beep alive. Damn it school I hate you. We both got out of bed. I was still wearing this awesome dress. I looked at Will.

"I will just stay under the covers" he said plopping back onto my bed and covering his head with blankets.

I changed into a pair of black holey skinny jeans and a crimson tank top with a black see through laced tank over top of it. White ankle socks and my black converse along with the same jacket I was wearing yesterday. (A/N descriptive...mhmm) Will didn't change at all we left the house and got on the bus.

Don't worry he at least put on his shoes. Ha. We stopped at a few bus stops then I realized we were on a road I didn't recognize. New bus stop. New student.

A girl walked down the isle. She had thick brown curly hair. Will jumped up.

"Felicity over here!" He shouted. She came over to us and sat next to us. I was by the window smashed into it by Will as he made room for Felicity.

"Hey sugar pie, how's it going?" She asked. I cringed at the nickname. Sugar pie?!

"Nothing much, what about you sweet?" He replied. *cringe* ew.

"Who are you?" Felicity said in a snotty tone.

"Oh hi I'm the bitch that's going to kill you in your sleep..." I said with a kind smile.

"Elise!" Will yelled at me.

"What? Oh I'm sorry sugar pie..." I said imitating Felicity.

"Don't call me that" he said with a serious expression.

"Will?" I asked.

"What?!" He said giving me the "back off!" stare. That hurt. He won't stick up for me? I trusted him.

Now I feel betrayed. I shouldn't have said I'd kill her and she shouldn't have given me an attitude. 

I looked out the window. Something wet fell on my cheek. I went up to touch my face and there was a salty tear on my hand. Why am I crying over something so stupid?!

~~~

Bam this is what you wished for people....meow vote comment do your thing thanks for reading.