Bad past

I woke up with image burned into my mind. Will. He was happy then I ruined everything. He never liked me he never wanted to be friends with me.

It was all a sick joke. Hey let's all play cruel joke. Care about her then totally forget she EVEN FUCKING EXISTS.

look how that turned out my old friends. You drove me to the edge, but I never jumped. You just created a psycho that has a craving for blood.

I told Will. What did I get myself into? I told the sick joke. My "friends" played a sick joke.

*flashback*

I was in middle school and we had a little free time. I was sitting at my desk drawing a pony. Three boys walked up to me.

"Oh look who it is...." one said...his name was Timothy. I was confused.

"Elise...maybe you should follow us to the hallway real quick" Adrian said. No I can't....something isn't right...THIS ISN'T RIGHT.

The third boy stayed quiet...he seemed nervous....like he was hiding something. They sat next to me at my table. Timothy sat on my right. Adrian on my left. Quiet boy stood behind me.

Adrian stole my black crayon and scribbled across my paper. Quiet boy pulled my hair making my head go backwards and my mouth open...I was about to scream when they shoved a plain price of paper in my mouth. Then they pushed my head forward. I was scared and confused. They weren't my friends...were are my friends?

I couldn't see. My head was on the table my hair as curtains. Someones hand was in my skirt...then slowly traveled in my underwear. I tried to spit the paper out. It was to big.

Someone held my wrists down. I struggled to fight back. Fingers...they don't belong there. Two fingers inserted my private area. They curled and went in and out faster.

I peed my pants. One boy whispered in my ear....

"Girls are most likely to pee then cum" he said. I trembled in fear. I peed my pants at school.

They stood me up and pushed my away from the table. They pointed at me. No one noticed at first. My bottom half was soaked in urine and I left a trail from my chair to the middle of the room. Fingers pointed at me.

"EW SHE PEED HER PANTS!" two boys screamed. The class laughed. My friends grinned at me. Then high five each other.

I was picked up later that day by my mum. I got home took a shower and slept the rest of the day.

Next day was worse. My mom made me go to school. I was in the same class room alone at my chair it was free time again. The teacher left to go to the bathroom. My friends weren't my friends anymore they ignored me. They didn't care about me. I was left alone. Rage build up in me.

I held it in. Like a good girl. The boys came back to sit with me. They molested me. I got teary eyed. The quiet boy spoke.

"Your friends paid us to do it..." his friends punched his shoulder.

So my only friends...betrayed me. They paid guys to molest me just to...to humiliate me. Do I really mean that little. Kids still laughed and talked about it. I felt so alone. How can anyone be so cruel? How? How can I be hated this much? What did I do? Why me...no.....try me.

*flash back end*

I screwed everything up. He shouldn't have ignored me yet...I don't think he ever was my friend...I trust people to easily.