taken away to the dark side

The note wouldn't leave my mind. It seems pretty cheesy, but I do beleive my brother will come back.

I picked up the house keys from off the counter and I walked outside. Making sure I locked the door, then I ran to school. Trying my best not to cry over the cheesy note.

Who cares...I hate my family...just because I'm a little bit insane doesn't mean my family should leave me. That's just stupid. I'm there daughter. I'm family. I thought they cared I thought they loved me.

I hate them there nothing but cowards. Maybe I should just never leave my house
I have nobody to tell me to go to school. I'm an insane nuisance. Who cares.

I don't...

Not anymore....

Sitting on the floor, i let all my thoughts spin around in my head then all leave. Just like that I stopped. I couldn't really think other than I didn't care.

Something deep within flipped my switch. I didn't care. I felt nothing but hate. I wanted to kill everything and everyone. They pretend to care, they pretend like I mattered. Everyone is the same. There all cruel robots.

They care about nothing but themselves. I stood from the ground and wiped my soaked face. I walked with a bored expression. Walked past everyone...getting hit in the shoulder here and there I kept walking straight out of school. Straight home.

I was in my bed....covered in my confider's....locked away from the outside world. I don't have any sense of time....other than the erge to laugh is growing stronger.

Im hunting tonight. Killing is what I do best...or at least hurting people. I want to hear my victims scream at the top of there lungs as I slice at there ankles.

It seemed liked an eternity it was dark out. I couldn't hold it in anymore.. I let go and exploded in laughter as plans swormed inside my head. Plans like stabbing eyeballs hands and slicing ankles hanging people up on display and having there guts spill onto the floor.

I walked down stairs giggling to myself I traced the walls with my finger tips till I reached the kitchen I grabbed a small knife... Because it will be more painful to slash at people. I can always stab over and over and over and over again.

I walked outside as calm as possible and shut my door. I could feel my eye twitch and my body spaz here and there a grin spread across my face ear to ear.

I walked about three blocks away from my house. A car pulled up next to me.

"Hey missy need a ride? " he asked.

"Yes Mister... Can u take me home? " I asked plastering an innocent smile on my face.

"Sure thing hop in" he said. I opened the door and sat down I shut the door and he drove off. I began to smile wickedly.

"Were are we going missy? "

"Three blocks down this road" I said.

"Okay" he turned to look at me his eyes flickering down.

"Were to now" he said touching my knee.

"Keep going we are almost there" I said biting my tongue. After five blocks he began to speed up. I turned to him.

"So Mister were u takin me now? " I said .

"You'll see..." He said. I couldn't hold back I pulled out the knife and stabbed him seven times in the stomach.

He went off the side of the road and hit a tree. I got out of the car and ran into the woods and continued the pathway. I saw a little girl and her mother I went behind them I jumped on the mother and stabed her eye.

I pushed the knife even further in her skull. Then pulled it out and began laughing as I stabbed her in the abdomen over and over again. I couldn't stop.

I turned to the little girl that began crying. I snaped her neck. It was super easy. I dragged there body's into the crashed car.

The man I killed had glass stuck inbetween his eyes and a tree branch through his abdomen.

The car crash covered up what I did. If they did an autopsy I'm sure they will find out he was murdered before the car crash.

I have no idea how this is gonna turn out but I'll love to see. I wiped off where I touched the car at and people, calling it quits and began to walk home.

What a night it's been. I washed off the knife put it back onto the knife drawer then began to strip while walking downstairs to the laundry room. I threw my clothes into the washer poored soap in and started the damn thing.

Turning on my heel I went back upstairs to my bathroom naked. Turned on the shower jumped in. As soon as it got warm I put shampoo in my hair and started to wash.

After my shower I put on a tank top and underwear then collapsed in bed. I was fast asleep. I think I even started snoring!