It's Her

Sasuke's POV  

   I sat on the wooden chair in Lady Tsunade's office observing the antiques and things she had. On the brown wall to my left there were picture frames with all of the previous Hokages. On her wooden desk there was a pot filled with beautiful red poppies along with pictures of her family, trinkets, and a stack of papers. Apparently Naruto was coming, but it has been almost twenty minutes. I wonder if the dork will ever show up. And then right on cue I heard the door creak open. I saw Naruto, but he brought an unexpected guest with him. It was her. Sakura.

   She looked so different, so gorgeous. I always had feelings for Sakura, but I have never felt anything like this. When we were younger I would always sneak looks at her, hoping no one would notice. But whenever she would look over at me, I would always look away as fast as I could. Well it seemed to work every time.

   I remember that night. The night I left her. I felt so terrible after what I did to Sakura. "You bother me. You are so annoying and won't ever shut up!" I had regret saying those words the moment they came out of my mouth. I didn't mean it. I had only said it so she wouldn't follow me out of the village and let me go get my revenge on Itachi. 

   I pushed the memory to the back of my head as I took a long stare at Sakura. Starting down at her feet working my way up. She was wearing blue sandals and her red dress that she used to always wear with the Haruno symbol printed on the back. Her pink hair was now short and no longer flowing over her shoulders. And then I finally made contact with her eyes. Those beautiful emerald eyes.

   To ruin my thoughts, that stupid knuckle headed ninja yelled in the most annoying way ever. "God dammit at least say something!" I didn't even bother to say anything to Naruto. Except Lady Tsunade couldn't stand it. "Naruto Uzamaki!" she yelled, "I will not allow that type of language in my office!" I thought I heard him mumble something, but I didn't care. Like the idiot I was, all I could do was look down at the floor and say, "I-I have nothing to say." I'm such a fool. Then I could see tears building up in Sakura's green eyes. Before I could say anything she burst out of the room crying. "I've had enough of this," I said. And then made my way out the door to the place that I once lived in.