Epilogue

Sasuke's P.O.V
Three years later....

   I lay on my back on a red plaid blanket in the cherry blossom garden. I close my book and look up to observe my beautiful wife, Sakura, running through the trees with a raven haired little girl. The young toddler runs towards me and asks, "Papa, do you want to play with me and Mama?" She stares at me through her red glasses with hope filled in her eyes. "Of course, I would love to play with you Sarada." I reply as I get up and put my daughter on my back. "Okay, hold on." I say. Excited giggles escape her mouth, "Go faster! Go faster!" she yells as I sprint through the trees. I come to a stop in front of Sakura and set down Sarada. "Are you enjoying your book?" She asks as she gives me a peck on the lips. "I am, thank you very much." I say kissing her back. But then we are interrupted by a squeal, "Ewwww! Mom, Dad!" Both Sakura and I laugh at our daughter. But then Sakura and Sarada both end up falling on the floor with tears in their eyes from laughing so much! I stare at my beautiful family to take in this perfect moment to cherish forever. I can't believe I have such a beautiful wife that gave me the most amazing gift of such a sweet and loving daughter. I can't wait for what the future holds for us.