Grievance

Sakura's POV.

   My face was red, stained from the tears that were streaming down my face as I stood in front of the door that lead into my house. "Great," I thought to myself. I'm gonna have to deal with my parents stupid questions if I don't hide my face. Oh well I'll just ignore those annoying jerks. I quickly walked inside hoping my parents won't see me, and just when I was about to make my way upstairs, I hear my mom. "So what did you and Naruto go do? Was he flirting with you?" she said in an annoying bouncy way. That's when the timer on my bomb went off. I furiously turned around to look at her not caring how I looked. "NO!" I snapped at her, "All we did was go to the Hokage's office just to find out that Sasuke has finally returned! You happy now?!" "S-Sakura you still haven't gotten over him? I thought after all these years you wou-" "JUST SHUT UP!" I shouted at her as I turned around making my way to the front door. I didn't feel like being in the same environment as her. "Sakura!" I heard my Dad shout, "Where do you think you are going?" As my hand rested on the door knob, I turned to face them with a cold stare just to show them I'm not a little girl anymore, "It's none of your business." And then I swung open the door heading towards the place I adored the most. The cherry blossom tree garden. 

   This was one of my favorite places to go to when ever I got in an argument with my parents or if I was upset. The sun was starting to go down as I walked through the busy village passing by gift shops and the wonderful scent of food being cooked in restaurants. Finally I made it the beautiful Sakura garden. Boy do I wish I was as gorgeous as these trees.They were these tall elegant trees with white and baby pink flowers sprouting everywhere. I made my way towards my favorite tree that was on the furthest end to the right. I sat down beneath it, bringing my knees to my chest as I gazed with a blank expression on my face at the the orange and pink sky. Allowing the cool breeze to flow through my hair. My mind was racing about Sasuke. No matter how many times I try to deny it, I still have feelings for him. Those mysterious obsidian eyes along with his raven hair. And his voice is so soothing it makes me breathless in an instant. Just thinking about him makes me blush. But then I snapped back to reality. How silly of me to think that he would feel the same way for me. I hadn't realized tears had built up in my eyes until I started sobbing a little. Oh how I missed him these past three years. How could he think it was okay to just leave the village with out warning any one or at least saying good bye? He just left, leaving me sulking in the darkness allowing it to overpower me. And then that's when I heard a rustling bush. In one move, I swiftly grabbed one of my kunai and stood up not letting my guard down. "Show yourself!" I said with a strong voice. And then I noticed a figure coming out of the shadows with both hands up. "Hey don't worry it's just me." A tiny gasp came out of me. "Sasuke?"