Forever and Always

Sasuke's P.O.V.

   Tonight was really fun. At first I was extremely nervous because I don't have to much experience with women and expressing my feelings toward them. But that is probably because I have never really met anyone as amazing as Sakura. She is so bold and confident, yet at the same time there is an elegance about her that is just so gravitating. I did consider Karin back when I was with the Akatsuki, but she was just so clingy and awfully annoying. Other than the fact that she isn't nearly as gorgeous as Sakura. 

   After we had dinner, Sakura and I walked home. The last time I remember enjoying myself this much was when Itachi, Mother, Father, and I would spend some quality family time together. The Uchiha clan always cherishes every moment that we spend with the ones we love most like it is the last time we will ever see them.

   "Sasuke," Sakura says as I sit with her on the bed, "Thank you, for everything. I'm sorry I acted the way I did when you first came back. I- I was-" "Hey," I cut her off, "Don't be. It's all my fault for leaving in the first place. You tried to convince me to stay, but I was just so stubborn." I take both of her hands in mine. They feel slightly cold, so I caress them.

   I stare into her emerald eyes that soon begin to close shut. So quietly, I slip out of the bed and walk towards the door, but then I hear a soft voice. "Sasuke? Can you stay with me?" I turn around to see Sakura sitting up. I walk towards the bed, pull the covers over me, and embrace Sakura allowing her head to rest on me. And then I gently poke her on the forehead and whisper in her ear, "Forever and Always."