The Date

Sakura's P.O.V.

   My eyes flutter open the next morning. It took me a while to realize that I was lying in Sasukes strong arms; I thought that would never happen. "Good morning, Sakura," I heard Sasuke say in a rough and groggy morning voice. I blushed uncontrollably as I said, "Good morning, Sasuke." He smiled. "Woah! Since when does Sasuke Uchiha smile?" He chuckled, "So how are you feeling today?" he asked. "Much better. And thank you for everything you did yesterday. I probably wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you." I replied. He grimaced a little. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like a long time; his mysterious onyx ones observing mine. "Oh my," Sasuke worried, "You must be hungry, wait here," and then he swiftly made his way to the kitchen.

   After about ten minutes of waiting, he finally came into the room holding two plates full of food. "Here," he said handing me a plate and a fork. "Thanks." "Oh, and by the way, last night, I got Tsunade to come and heal your wounds and give you back your strength." I gasped in astonishment when I looked at the back of my arms. All of the cuts are gone! "Oh my goodness Sasuke! Thank you!" He chuckled a little as I embraced him in a hug. "And she also got rid of your parents. They are being sent to the blood prison." I paused for a moment. "T-they are gone? Forever?" Sasuke nodded in reply. "I can't believe it. After all these years, I am finally free!" I exclaimed.

    We sat in awkward silence for a while until Sasuke finally broke it. "Can I ask you something?" "Sure," I said. "If nothing had ever happened last night, would you have still met up with me at the garden showing that you still forgive me?" I paused for a moment. I didn't expect him to ask this. "Of course I would have." He let out a sigh of relief. 

"So umm," Sasuke began, "to make up for yesterday, would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?" I could my feel my face burning up an intense blush. "Yes," I replied with a bright smile, "I would love to go on a date with you Sasuke." We both smiled at each other until I started to yawn. I still felt a little tired. "Okay, but first you are gonna have to rest a little more, my cherry blossom." And then a deep slumber overcame me.

Beginning of nightmare...

   I immediately wake up from some crashing noises coming from the other room. Quietly, I sneak out of bed and tip toe to the room next to me. I hear slashing and horrific yells that sounded like Sasuke's! I immediately punch the door open and find my Father towering over Sasuke who is lying the floor in a puddle of blood. 

   "You were the one! You were the one who helped that ungrateful little brat!" My Father yelled as he slashed at Sasuke's back and forth again and again. "No!" I yelled running up to him as my demonic Father chuckled and walked away. Heaving sobs come out of me as I cup both of my hands on each side of Sasuke's pale face. "Sasuke-" then my voice broke. He grunts as he struggles to bring his hand to my caress my cheek. "S-sakura-" and then he fell to the floor, lifeless...

End of nightmare....

   I gasp as I jolt awake. My palms become wet as I wipe away the beads of sweat falling down my face. "What a nightmare," I think to myself. I look over to see the time, but get distracted by a beautiful gift on the shelf. A tall gleaming vase full of perfect red roses and a white box with a letter. I throw my legs over the bed and open the box. I gasp as I pull out a gorgeous necklace with red ruby heart pendant that has these silver swirly things engulfing the heart like it is protecting it. And a pair of white heels with a beautiful baby pink dress. It is long, strapless, and embellished with gleaming crystals and flows as it moves. 

   I set the beautiful gifts aside on the bed next to me and begin to open the letter that has my name written neatly in cursive on it. 

Dear Sakura, 

   I hope you liked the roses along with the outfit. I searched everywhere to find the perfect dress and shoes for you, until these ones caught my eye. I can picture the outfit looking beautiful on you. And as for the necklace, well, I'll tell the story behind that later when you meet me at Chateau de Joel Robuchon at 6:00. See you soon, my cherry blossom.

~Sasuke

   I looked to my right to check the time. It's 5:30! I quickly go to the bathroom to wash my face, tie my hair into an elegant bun, and put on a tiny bit of make up; just to keep it natural. And then I slip on the dress along with the heels and diamond necklace. I look at myself in the mirror one last time before I head outside the door. I begin to step outside the door, but then I see a man standing in front of the most beautiful carriage I have ever seen! 

   "This carriage is reserved for Ms. Sakura Haruno to Chateau de Joel Robuchon." The man said as he opens the carriage gate. "Thank you," I say as I step inside. The seats are a creamy white color and quite comfortable. There are many cherry blossom flowers painted everywhere with detail. I can't believe Sasuke would do all this just for me! But how did he get a carriage so beautiful? There aren't usually any fancy carriages here in Konoha. 

   And then I feel the carriage come to a stop. "Alright Ms. Haruno, we are here," the man said as he opens the gate. I step out of the carriage to find myself standing in front of a very fanciful building with bold letters in the front saying Chateau de Joel Robuchon. I walk inside to see a very elegant and decorative scenery. There are lit candles everywhere and the tables are wrapped in a silky red material. 

   After looking around for a while, I see the back of Sasuke's duck butt hair and I begin walking towards him. He must have felt me behind him because he turned around with a bright smile. "It's about time." he said with a  cute crooked smirk. And then he got up and gestured for me to sit down next to him in the circular booth that had more privacy than the others. "You look beautiful," he said with a sincere smile. "Thank you, so much for everything. I don't know how I could ever repay you-" and then he cut me off. "You don't need to repay me. Just you being alive is everything to me Sakura," Sasuke said with soft eyes. I looked down, no one has ever said that to me. And then I remember, "Hey, how did you manage to get such a gorgeous carriage? Because I have never seen any that extraordinary!" He threw his head back as he laughed at my comment. "I just got a normal carriage for sale and got Sai to paint it. He truly is a talented painter."

   And then the waitress comes over looking at Sasuke with wide eyes. "Are you ready to order?" She asked looking at Sasuke with her back turned towards me. "Uh," Sasuke cleared his throat, "I would like the chef's choice. And what about you my beautiful lady?" That made the waitress turn around to look at me with a raging jealous look. "Umm, I'll have the same thing." I replied looking at Sasuke to see his reaction towards her but his onyx eyes are staring right at me like as if there is nothing else in the room. "Alrighty then!" She said in a high pitched voice. And then she peeked at Sasuke one more time before she turned around walking away while swishing her hips and shaking her ass. 

   I pushed away the thought of the annoying waitress and looked at Sasuke with a playful smile. "So, what's the mystery behind this necklace?" I said tracing my finger around the heart pendant. "Ah yes, the sacred Uchiha necklace," he began. Sacred Uchiha necklace? "You see, this necklace isn't like any other piece of jewlery. It is a very important part of the Uchiha family. It has been passed down for centuries. Each of the men of the Uchiha must give this special pendant to the one beautiful lady they will cherish forever," he said while taking a hold of my hands. "The silver design wrapping around the heart sincerely means that the man will protect the love of his life forever." I stared into Sasuke's eyes in awe at his words. "Sakura Haruno, I will cherish and protect you forever, even if it means to take my life."

   I am so glad we were in the table in the furthest corner because he began to lean in, tilting his head to the side, and slightly parting his lips. And then my body automatically did the same until our faces were crushed together. His lips tasted sweet, and our lips moved in sync perfectly. I could feel my heart beat getting faster and faster until he pulled away, which was too soon. And then he leaned into my ear and whispered, "I love you Sakura, my beautiful cherry blossom."