Chapter One

This is Andrew ^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Alissa POV)

I woke up today like any other day. I get ready for school even though I don't want go to school. For one big reason, Missy and her gang. They are my main bullies and made my life living hell. They always make comments like I'm freak, slut, fat, ugly, mute freak. Home isn't great either. My 'dad' beats up my mother for no reason, but my mother isn't the only one who gets abuse by him. He targeted me as well. Yelling at me that I'm failure, worthless, and no good.

I sigh as tears form in my eyes. I wipe them away with my sleeve. Mom open my door.

"You ready honey."

I look at her. See the bruises on her neck. I nod my head. I grab my bag and went downstairs. I see my 'dad' pass out drunk on the couch. Mom and I quietly go out of the door and go to the car. Mom doesn't let me ride the bus to school anymore. Since she found out I was bully, and try to help me the best she can.

I know she try to help me, but its to late. The damage is done. I want to it end all. I almost did it. My friend Andrew find me bleeding in my bathroom. He stop the bleeding and call 911. He's the only one that knows I try to kill myself. Andrew really cares about me. Of course my other friends care about me too, but what's the point in living.

I stop thinking when mom pull to the school aka hell. She gave me a sad smile.

"Try to have a good day sweetie."

I just nod my head and get out of the door. Mom drive away from the school. I sigh and walk towards the door. I see Andrew at the front waiting for me. He gave me hug. Always saying that he can't go a day without my hugs.

"Hey girl ready for today."

I shake my head. "I know Ali. Lets try to get this day over with." I nod my head. "Hey mute freak!" I freeze up and turn around to see Missy. I start to shake so bad. Andrew sees this and he gets mad. "Hey stop calling her that!" "What are you going to do nerd."

I put my hand on Andrew. He looks at me. Knowing that I don't want him to start a fight. Andrew grabs my arm and pull me indoors. To avoid Missy glare. Why me. Out of all people why did she choose me to be her victim. I just want to know why so she can stop. I can't keep doing this. Being her victim everyday of my life.