Chapter 16

I give you my lovely readers one hint about of the new book it will be a romance book. Anyways back to story with with our main guy. Just one more thing guys I don't own the song by Juliet Simms or the lyrics video whose is by SparklingHollyBVB. So support them because they are awesome as you guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Aiden POV)
I saw Alissa running down the halls. I decide to follow her with Cody and Jack. Just in case something happen. God Damn she run fast. Note to self, don't have a race with her.

"Hey guys did you see which way she go."

"I think she run to the fields."

"Alright thanks Cody. Come on guys."

We run to the field but Mr.Harris caught us.

"Boys you know you shouldn't be running in the halls."

"Sorry Mr. Harris we trying to get to class."

"Alright boys this will be warning for now but do it again you guys get break detention."

"Will do Mr.Harris see you in next period."

We walk till he can't see us. Then run to the field again. We finally get outside. We heard someone yell.

"STOP!!!!!" We run to see one our team mates holding my baby and Missy holding Mary.

"Well the mute freak can speak too bad no can you hear."

"Guess again bitch."

Missy is shock. Not only she was caught but to see me, Cody, and Jack.

"Let them go Missy."

"Oh I wish babe but you see if I get rid of them we can be together."

"How many times do I have to tell that we are done you crazy psycho bitch."

"Now that's not nice to say Aiden. Josh do it."

Josh stab Alissa in side son of bitch have knife hidden. She scream in pain. I don't know what happened next but all I saw was red. Cody pry me off Josh.

"Dude we take care of this later but Alissa needs helps."

I pick her up and ran fast I can to the nurse. The nurse did her best but Alissa needs to go hospital. I haven't left her side. The doctor said she be okay the cut wasn't deep but still need stitches. Cody call me.

"Okay, how your holding up."

''I'm doing fine anyways is Liz and Mary okay.''

"Yeah they fine those girls are tougher than they look.

"Well they are like strongest girls at school.

"True anyways talk you later man. Okay."

I sigh at least they are okay.

"A..A..A-Adien."

My eyes are wide open. Alissa just said my name. Even though I barely heard it.

"I'm right here baby. We are at hospital. That bitch is in jail."

I hold her some tears fell down her face. I quickly wipe them away with my thumb.

"Don't cry baby you're safe. I won't let anything happen to you."

"A-Aiden I-I l-love y-you."

"I love you and I'm so proud that you can talk."

I kiss her so happy that she can talk. I sleep right next to her. I hold her in my arms the whole night.