Chapter Five

(Alissa POV)
Oh shit, I hope he didn't see that. Stupid sleeve, I pulled it down as fast I can. I turn my back from him. I feel his hand on my shoulder.

"Alissa I'm not mad or anything, but I want to know why you did this to yourself."

I turn around to face him. I don't why I told this to him. I never meet him before, but something told that I can trust him.

'Because of Missy and her gang bully me everyday of my life. Nobody stop them cause of her parents and no one ever help me beside my friends. And home is not better.'

"I didn't know that, if I did I stop her from doing that to you."

I'm little shock that he understands sign language.

'Why she's your girlfriend.'

"Not anymore I can't date someone who hurts someone like that."

I'm shock by his answer. I guess he see my facial expression since he replay.

"I'm serious anyways. Are you feeling better now then before."

I nod my head.

"That's good, so your okay with the tutoring this afternoon."

I smiled an actual smile for the first time in years. I nod my head again. He smile back.

"That's good, I thought I need a new one for a moment there."

I playful punch him in the arm. He make a fake pain look on his face. It made me laugh. The nurse came back in the room. Told him that he need to get back to class now to let me rest more. He left, but I had a feeling in my chest that I didn't want him to go. He gave me one more smile it made my heart go crazy. The nurse check on me once more and told me get some more rest.

Time-Skip

The bell ring woke me up. Which scared me almost to death. I remember that I had to tutor Aiden at the library today. The nurse said I was well enough go to the library. I went to my locker to get my stuff and putting up the books I didn't need. Lucky Missy and her gang hadn't find me yet. I text Andrew that I had tutor someone today and he have to go home without me.

He reply back with a sad face, but said it was okay. I went to the library. Aiden is already here reading a book. I went to the table where he was. I guess he didn't notice me until I accidentally slam my books on the table. He jumps a bit.

"Jesus next time warn a guy."

I shook my head and laugh at his response. The tutoring went fine. Aiden took me home which I say he didn't have to, but he took me anyways. He give me his phone number to text him where the next time we meet or when I was in trouble at school.