Chapter Seven

This is Aiden truck^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Alissa POV)
When Aiden left my driveway. I can hear my parents fighting again. Great probably about me and my brother, the bills again or about my mom. Dad gets really mad at me because I can't speak. That means no job. It's not my fault that the doctors made a mistake and my voice might be gone forever. I walked through the front door and quickly go to my room. Hopefully without my dad noticing me.

I threw my bag on the floor and flopped on my bed. I hope there some food to make dinner. I'm really hungry considering I didn't eat lunch today. I did my homework till dinner was called. I was almost done with math homework. Till my mom yelled the supper was ready. I went downstairs with my older brother Alex with me.

Alex have already completed high-school, but still live with us. Since of his medical history he can't work or live by himself. When I was third grade Alex got into car crash real bad and was baldy injured. Lucky he wasn't paralyze but he had really bad head injury. He can't do certain things or remember things and can barely speak. Other words he's not in the right mind from the accident. For me, when I was three. I was diagnose with an rare throat disease. They said have to get it out or it will kill me but the doctor made a wrong cut. This is why I'm mute today.

The doctors did say there might be a chance that I can speak again. They don't know when I can speak again. Anyways, mom made some chili for us. Dad was out again for the night. When we are done eating I help my brother to the living room and put on his favorite T.V. show. I went back to my room to finish up with my homework for the night. Help mom with some of the house work and putting my brother to bed after his bath.

Finally I can put on my favorite walking dead pJs on. I make sure I have everything need for school tomorrow. I check my phone to see Aiden text me and is asking me if I need to a ride to school tomorrow. I smiled to myself and reply a yes. I text him more after that. I text mom that a friend is taking to me school in the morning so she don't worry about it. She was okay with it. I didn't mind. I like Aiden as a friend and his truck. Weird that I like truck more than cars. Then again I'm not like other girls after all. Finally sleep came over me and told Aiden that I'm going to bed.