Chapter Three

This is Liz(left) and Mary(right)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Alissa POV)
Oh god why. I thought it would be someone else when coach call me down to his office this morning. It would be okay with anyone besides Missy boyfriend. Now I know she is going to kill me. She gets jealous very easily. Oh god please she won't find about this at all. I walk quickly away as I can to Math class.

Which my friends Liz and Mary are there. There identical twins so they had their hair dye. So that people don't mix them and hardly nobody really bothers them. Since they are black belts and military train by their dads and brother. Once I got into class and sit in the middle between them. Liz sits in front of me while Mary sits behind me.

"Hey girl how's day has been."

'Fine Liz, till I realized that have to tutor Missy's boyfriend.'

"Yikes you need anything at all just text me or Mary."

'Trust me I will.'

Class stated and everyone pretty much try to sleep in class. Until a football was throw at them by Coach Simms. To wake them up or pay attention. Yeah, coach teach math class for the juniors. Only me, Liz, and Mary is really paying attention. Once class was finally over. Don't get me wrong I like math, but sometimes the coach can make it boring. I walk out of the classroom and down the hall.

Till Missy and her gang saw me. Crap, I try to run before they beat me up again. They caught me by my hair and pushed me up against to the cold lockers. My head made contact to locker really hard. I feel blood dripping down from my head. My vision started to blur from the impact. I try to hide my pain from them. I don't want them see my pain.

"Hey slut are you the tutor that my boyfriend have now."

I shake my head no. Big fucking mistake. Missy kicked me in the stomach hard with her high heels. Hurts like a son of bitch. I curled up to a ball.

"You fucking lair, I know that you are his tutor if you ever try anything with him. I will kill you slut."

"For now I give you a warring so you know what will happen. Let's get her girls."

Missy and her gang started to kick me with their high heel. I think one of them kick me right in the head. I started to black out from the pain. Till I hear someone to stop them. Why now after all this time. Then I black out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
AN: Sorry about the chapter being short this I only think of for this chapter. Next will be longer.