Chapter Nine

This is Aiden mom^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Alissa POV)
So far this day has been good. Missy hadn't bother with me and no one else bother me as well. Man I feel like this year could actually be good. I just glad that my friends are here. Even they are suspicious about Aiden considering he was Missy boyfriend. I understand that are tying to procet me after what happened before. Andrew is talking my ear off. I didn't pay attention to him. It's just, I'm thinking why Aiden say something like to me. I just girl who can't talk, unpopular, and dress like a tomboy.

"Hey are paying attention to me."

'Sorry Anderw there a lot of things in my mind.'

"Okay as I was saying why did Aiden drive you to school."

'He text me last night to see if I need a ride to school. Plus I'm going to his house for turtiong.'

"Okay, but be safe Alissa we don't want history repeat it."

'I know.'

Last year one of boys from Missy gang. Was dared to take me out. Well he did and fell for him. Till he raped me and told everyone in school that I was slut. Worst year in my life. I cut myself more than did. I walk down the halls. When I see Missy and the jocks. I froze with in fear as she glare at me.

"Well boys there she is. The slut that took my boyfriend."

"So teach her a lesson boys."

I'm shacking in fear. All of them have a evil smirk on their faces. One of them jocks kick me hard in the stomach. I curled into a ball and try protect myself as much I can. The jocks started kicking and punching at me. Then suddenly they stopped. I look to see Aiden, Liz, and Mary beating crap of them. Aiden pick me up and took me to his truck.

"I'm taking you to my house. So Missy can't hurt you there."

We made it to his house. I leaned on Aiden for support. We came I see a woman which I believe is his mom.

"Oh my god sweetheart what happened to you."

"Missy and her gang beat her up real bad. Mom can you look at her."

"Yeah sweetie just put her on the couch and you need to call the school to tell them what happened."

I'm put on the couch with Aiden's mom looking to see if I have broken bones or anything. I pointed out that I couldn't talk.

"It's okay sweetie and if you want you can spend the night here."

I nod my head.

"Ok just inform your parents and by the way your sleeping in Aiden's room since we don't have a guest room."

Aiden mom left the room. I text my mom telling her that I spending the night at a friends house. She said it was okay. I looks at the photos on the wall. When Aiden came in.

"Do you need go to your house for clothes or anything."

I shook my head honestly I don't want to go home. I know that my 'dad' will be piss and hurt me.

"Ok."

We talked about things we like. How we like the same music, movies, and even video games. Till about supper time.