Chapter Twelve

Alex^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Aiden POV)
I stay by Alissa side because I don't her to be alone and something bad happened to her, and I'm not there to protect her. I never thought Alissa brother Alex have some brain problems. He look normal but he can't do certain things. I'm teaching him how to play a video game. While Alissa making dinner with my mom. I let her have some space knowing that she need some.

"There's bad guy Alex, now you can press this button to defeat him."

He nod his head and did what I said.

"You want to take a break."

He nod his head again. Alex didn't talk much. He learn fast once you him teach the basics. Alissa came back to the room.

'Dinner is ready.'

"Ok I got Alex for you."

I kiss her forehead. I saw her blush. I went to get Alex and headed downstairs with him.

"Hey sweetie Alissa and I made some spaghetti."

Nod my head and went to grab my plate. I sit by Alissa on her right and have Maria on my left.

"Hey Alissa how long you and my brother been friends."

"For a while Maria now get eat your food."

"Okay."

We eat in silence, me and Alissa is done so I put our plates up.

"Oh Aiden you and Alissa can stay home from school tomorrow if you want to."

"Okay anyways me and Alissa are going to my room."

"Alright have fun guys, oh Alissa I will take care of Alex for you. So you can relax."

We got to my room, Alissa need go to the bathroom. She was in there for long time now. I'm started getting worried. I was about go to check on her when she came back to the room. Noticed she put on long sleeves shirt. I garb her wrist. She flinched. I pulled her sleeves up to see flesh cuts on her wrists.

"Alissa why did you this."

'I don't know why Aiden.'

I pulled her to my chest and cried. She cried too. I wiped her tears away,

"Alissa promise me that you will never do that yourself. I love you too much."

I saw her eyes winded.

'I love you too Aiden.'

I lean in and kiss her on the lips. I feel her kissing back. The kiss feel amazing and I swore there fireworks in there. I let go to kiss her scars and cuts on her wrist. I pick her up and put her on the bed.

"So are we boyfriend and girlfriend."

She nod her head and smile. She cuddled up to my chest, my phone vibrates in my back pocket. It was a text from Cody.

Dude what the hell you beat some team mates.

Yeah they were beating up Alissa really bad.

Really the freak that hurt Missy.

Fuck off man Missy was one that was bulling her and for the record Alissa and I are dating.

Oh shit I didn't know you guys are, I know that Missy is bitch but that's too fair.

Yeah anyways I tell you more about it tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Ok night dude.

Turing off my phone. I see Alissa already sleep. She look cute when sleeping. I play with her hair till I fall asleep.