Chapter 18

This is the last chapter of the story. I will make the squeal to this story in the future. Sorry guys for posting in a long time. I have been busy moving and I find out the my nanny her cancer is back and its at stage four. I need payers for her and my family. Anyways I will make edits to the story if needed. Anyways back to the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(Aiden POV)

Alissa finally got out the hospital finally but I'm still worry about what her mom told me.

Flashback

I was in the family waiting room. When I had a call from unknown number. I answer it.

"Hello."

"Aiden, its Alissa mom."

"I have to tell you something but promise me that you won't freak out in front of Alissa."

"Yeah I promise."

"The court said that me, Alex, and Alissa had to go the witness protection service."

My heart started to break of the thought of Alissa leaving me.

"Tell her for now that something happens and she has chance to go or not. I don't want her to have panic attack."

"I just don't know if I can lie to her."

"I know you love her but for now you have to for her safety."

My voice starts to break.

"O-okay."

"I'm so sorry Aiden I wish there was a another way but for now they said this is the best choice."

"Its not your fault. I can understand.'"

Back to the present

We are in my truck. I'm driving her back home to her house. I pull up to her driveway. I kiss her one more time before she got out. Alissa found out the truth after she beg me what was going on. I told her everything that her mom told me on the phone. She is beyond piss off at her mom but then later on she understands.

"I love you."

'I love you to Aiden.'

She get better with her speech but she use sign language because still hurts for her to talk. I help her get to her house since she kinda tried from the hospital. She hold my hand tight when her mom came from downstairs. I give her a hug before I leave. Hate to leave like this. I want to go with her so fucking bad but I can't since the court won't let me go with them.

"Thank you Aiden for bringing her home."

"Its no problem."

Even though its a lie.

"Come on Alissa lets get your stuff ready."

Alissa kiss me before she left with her mom. I go back to my truck. I still have picture of us. I beg her to take some of the pictures. I'm glad that she did take some of them. The one picture with me. Is us in my truck smiling and holding hands. Few tears escape from my eyes. I wipe them away and start the truck. I pray that she stay safe. I will hopefully see her again someday.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song