Chapter Ten

This is Alissa Mom^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Aiden POV)
My mom yell that dinner is ready. I helped Alissa to the dinner room. I sit her down and I sit next to her. Mom brought us our plates.

"Hey mom where is Maria."

"Oh she spending the night at Aunt Junes place."

I nod my head and dig in the food.

"Hey sweetheart I never learn your name."

"It's Alissa mom."

"You tutor Aiden, well anyways since both of you are done, I can take your plates. You two can do whatever that's safe now."

I help Alissa up to my room. I put her on the bed.

"You sure about the spending the night here."

She nod her head.

"Ok my mom has extra clothes that you can borrow. I back in a minute."

I walk out of the room and ask mom that if Alissa can borrow some of her clothes. Mom said it was ok. Mom gets one of hers oversize shirt and black pjs bottoms. She hand them to me and I walk back to see Alissa laying down on my bed.

"Hey my mom let you borrow some her clothes for tonight."

I give her the clothes and help her to the bathroom. I went back to my room to changed into my pjs. I check on Facebook surprisingly Missy hasn't been targeting me, but Alissa. I really wish that I go and beat those guys that hurt Alissa, but I have to get her out of there. Alissa came back in the room and sits by me on the bed.

"It's ok that I put on some walking dead on the tv."

She nod her without any hesitation, guessing she really like the show like I do. I put on the episode where Lori is giving birth to the baby. I saw Alissa crying. I put my arms around her shoulders. She lean on me I blush, but kept my eyes on the TV.

When the episode was over I see Alissa fast asleep. I smile and turn off the tv. Carefully I lay down Alissa on the bed. I plug up my phone and climb into bed and turn off my lamp. I felt Alissa slugging to my back. I turn around and put Alissa closer to my chest. I kiss on the top of her. Finally I went to sleep. Knowing that Alissa is safe.

Time-Skip

I wake up with Alissa in arms. I smiled, but I have to get her home. I woke her up. She didn't to get up. Eventually she got up. I let her change in the bathroom. I just put on a black shirt with some jeans.

"I need to get you back home so your mom won't worry."

She look sad about leaving. I give her a hug.

"It will be okay. Look we see each other at school. You have my phone number."

I kiss her on the forehead. She garb her things and went to my truck. I pull up to her driveway and saw a woman that kinda looks Alissa. I guess it was her mom. We got out of the truck. Her mom walk up to Alissa and gave her a hug.

"Oh you must be Aiden. Thank you for bringing my daughter home safe."

"It's not a problem."

"Anyways we got some things we have to do."

"Ok see you at school Alissa."

I went to my truck and drove away. For some reason, I had bad felling of leaving her there.