Part 4 (not edited)

Crystal's POV

"The reason why we are all gathered here tonight is to welcome our most newest pack member Crystal Wright. Crystal could you please come here and stand by me?" the alpha asked me.

I stepped away from my aunt and uncle before heading towards where the alpha was standing. I looked at my aunt and she just gave me a reassuring smile. I looked back at the alpha and he was smiling down at me.

Once i was standing next to him he put his hands on my shoulders and had me face him and said, "On behalf of myself and the rest of the pack we welcome you into the Silver Shadow Pack,"

Everyone in the room broke out in applause and cheers. It was so loud i was tempted to cover my ears.

"Thank you," I whispered to him very so softly.

Im not sure if he heard me or not until he replied, "You're welcome," and took his hands off of my shoulders and took a step or two away from me.

Everyone seemed to suddenly crowd around me all at once and introduce themselves to me. Like im really going to be able to remember everyone's name, ya right! I really wish i wasnt here right now, i'd give anything to be away from here right this moment. There's just so many people here tonight. I wonder how many members are in this pack? By the looks of it at least a hundred. My old pack was probably half this size if that.

Being accepted into a new pack felt weird and wrong. I really missed my mom and dad. I wish they had lived so i wouldnt be in this situation. At least this pack seems to accept me so far.

Out of no where I saw a drop dead sexy man walking towards where i was standing. He was gorgeous! Hands down the hottest guy i've ever seen. He was tall and had extremely toned muscles. His eyes were an emerald green and they had a little twinkle in them. His hair was short, but not too short and it was a very light brown color. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I could feel my wolf stir within me. She was getting excited.

This gorgeous guy stopped in front of me and the alpha, i believe the alphas name is Kyle if i remembered correctly. Kyle started saying something but i had my eyes locked on this sexy man in front of me. We couldnt seem to break eye contact.

"I said this is Crystal Wright," Kyle said to the handsome man with a funny expression on his face. I tried not to laugh because I hadn't been paying much attention to anyone else in the room since I laid eyes on the stranger before me.

I stuck out my hand for him to shake. He wiped his hands on his pants before taking my hand in his before he stuttered, "It's great to meet you Crystal and welcome to the pack."

As soon as our hands connected i felt a huge wave of emotions, mostly love and lustful, and my whole body just wanted this man so bad. My body tingled and felt warmer all over. My body has never reacted like this before. It was new and exciting. My wolf was practically shouting mate at me.

Mate?!? I've found my mate?

"Mate" was all I said before I jumped into my mates arms and touched my lips to his. I truthfully dont know what came over me but i have a feeling it was my wolf that caused me to act so suddenly.

His lips moved with mine in sync. I explored his mouth with my tongue and after awhile he explored mine. I pressed my body up against his. Our bodies molded together perfectly.

Finally we both broke away from the kiss breathless. I whimpered as my mate stepped away from me. I wanted to be back in his arms, in his embrace. I wanted to kiss him more, longer, harder and more passionately then our first kiss.

When I finally looked around the room, everyones face looked completely and utterly shocked. I felt myself blush. I can not believe i just did that in front of everyone. Im so embarrassed as I have never done anything like that before in my whole life.