Part 8 (not edited)

***********************

A/N: Sorry I took so long to upload this, I have been beyond busy. Now that its summer writing will be a lil harder BUT i promise i'll upload when i can!!

Comments would be nice by the way :)

**********************

Benjamin's POV

Thank god today is Saturday. I have a really special date planned for Crystal tonight. I hope she really likes it since i've been planning this all week. Alot of the pack help me set this up. Tammy was so excited more then anyone and i can not believe she even got my brother to help. Kyle would do anything for that girl, just like i would do anything for mine. I'm happy Dexter found his mate too.

Just as I was pouring my milk into my cereal, someone knocked on the front door. I could smell my mate before i even opened the door. Whats Crystal doing here? $hit this could ruin all my plans.

"Hey babe," I say as i swing open the door and enbrace her into a huge hug.

"Nothing i thought we could go for a run, my wolf's antsy to go for a run and i thought maybe you'd want to join," Crystal said to me as she pressed her lips to mine in a quick kiss. i couldnt hold back the moan that escaped me.

When i looked back into her eyes i could see the lust filled behind them. Damn i wanted her too but now was not the time.

"Ya let's go," I say in a husky voice, my breakfast forgotten.

I take her hand and we head over to the woods where we both find seperate trees to take off our cloths and shift behind.

Once we both shift i ask her through mind link, So where shall we run?

I dont care, how about the pond?

she responds through mind link.

Crystal's POV

As my mate and I start off in the direction of the pond, i cant help but feel excited. Last night I decided today was the day that i wanted Benjamin to mark me. My wolf has been wanting to have Benjamin claim us since the first moment our eyes locked. He was made for me and only me. The thought of my mate with anyone else but me kills me. It makes my heart ache to even think it.

We arrived at the pond faster then i liked. My anxiety was through the roof. My wolf kept telling to to calm down and breathe but i couldnt think straight. How am i supposed to go about this?

Are you okay?

Benjamin asked me through mind link making me jump.

Yeah im fine, I reply through the link.

Are you sure? You seem a little jumpy, he laughed through mindlink.

Sorry i was thinking, I say a little nervously through the link which of course my mate picked up on.

Ummm, I'd rather not do this in wolf form, I tell him honestly as i look down at my paws.

My mate then goes behind a tree and shifts to his human form and comes back clothed and then i do the same.

We sit down on the grass side by side. He takes my small hand in his and looks me in the eyes. I can see the worry behind them which causes me to feel guilty.

"What is it that's bothering you babe?" Benjamin asks me as he touches the side of my face and rubs his thumb down my cheeck.

Truthfully i didnt know what to say so I smashed my lips into his forcefully showing him every ounce of emotion im feeling. At first he seemed to be shocked but in no time his lips are moving in sync with mine. Once I feel light headed i break away for air before smashing my lips back on his. He returns the kiss with as much passion and lust as I feel.