Part 7 (not edited)

Michelle's POV

So today is the day that i have decided to approach Dexter and tell him that he's my mate and that i know he knows.

I wonder how he'll react to me once i say what i have to say to him?

Getting ready for school was a long and slow process. I was dreading talking to my mate but i know it has to be done. Without my mate i feel so alone. I want my mate so badly. I just hope he wants me as much as i want him. If he doesnt, it's going to break my heart.

Arriving at school i was a bundle of nerves. I looked for my mate everywhere and i could not find him before the bell rang. I walked to class sad and disappointed.

My classes went by slower then imaginable. God i just want lunch to come so i can speak to Dexter.

Finally! Finally the bell rang and it signaled lunch. Now i can find my mate!!!

I practically ran to the lunch room. I tripped and would've fallen on my face if two hands hadnt come out of no where and caught me. When i looked up to see who had saved me from a face plant i was very surprised it was Crystal. I had been hoping it was my mate.

"Hey are you okay Michelle?" Crystal asked. "You seemed really quiet in History today,"

"Im going to talk to Dexter as soon as i find him," I confessed to her.

"That's great, let me know how it goes, okay?" Crystal said to me.

"Ya definately. I'll talk to you later cause i need to find my mate!" I told her as i started walking into the lunch room.

"See you in a few," she hollered after me.

When i entered the lunch room, i looked at our usual table and saw that my mate was sitting there talking to Benjamin. Damn did he look sexy today. Hmmm.

I approached them slowly since he hadnt noticed me yet. Finally Dexter looks up and our eyes lock instantly. I notice his hand tighten on the soda can he's holding. We both cant seem to look away. As i sit down at the table next to Benjamin, Dexter and I continue to stare at each other. I truthfully dont know what i am going to say to him.

What could he possible be thinking? All i can see right now are his gorgeous blue eyes. They seem to have a twinkle in them that i've never noticed before. My wolf howls in pleasure. He is our mate, all ours. He was made for us, my wolf purrs to me.

"Umm, Dexter can i talk to you please?" I ask him without breaking eye contact.

"Yes," was all he said before he stood up and held out his hand for me to take. I could not resist the urge to hold his hand.

"I'll be right back man," my mate said to Benjamin as we held hands and walked away. We walked until we ended up in an abandoned hallway. When we came to a stop i was shocked because his lips came crashing down on mine before i could even register what was happening. It took my a couple seconds before i returned his kiss.

My whole body felt on fire. Every part of me tingled. I felt warm everywhere.

My need for my mate was driving me and my wolf crazy. She wanted to mark him as ours and i agreed with her. I kept us both in check though and refused to do it against his will. I want him to want him as much as i want him.

Finally he broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes and told me, "Mine! You are my mate and i have loved you since i first found out. I am yours always and forever."

What could i say? I was confused since i thought he would reject me. He loved me?!? This is crazy. It's not like how i imagined it would be.

"I love you too. I have loved you for some many years. I couldnt have asked for a better mate," I said to him as i licked and nibbled the middle area of his neck which caused him to moan.