Part 6 (not edited)

Crystal's POV

I wonder what suprise Benjamin has waiting for me today I thought as i rolled out of bed to get ready for school. I took the fastest shower ever, put on a little make-up and got dressed in my new jeans and a new top. Now where did i leave my new sneakers? Finding them under the bed i quickly put them on and grab my backpack to head downstairs to eat breakfast before heading to school. I can not wait to see my mate, though i do hate surprsies. Maybe he'll bring me flowers or something? What the hell could be it?

As soon as i finished my muffin i jumped into my car and drove to school. I tried not to speed but i couldnt help it, i am dying to be in my mates arms.

Getting to school and parking i hopped out of my car looking for Benjamin's car but i didnt see it anywhere. My wolf whimpered because she was sad that he wasnt here yet. Dont worry, he'll be here today, i told her while really telling that to myself. I hope your right, she growled back. It's funny how more emotional my wolf is compaired to me.

A minute before class started i realized that my mate wasnt coming. My wolf and i were heartbroken. I ended up sprinting to class and being a seconds late but thankfully the teacher let it slide.

Where's my mate?

About five minutes into the class my mate walked into my first period class. I smelled him before he actually walked into the room. What was he doing here? He walked up to the teacher and handed him a slip of paper. The teacher read it and then told him to take a seat. He smiled a huge smile at me as he walked by my desk and sat a couple rows behind me. My wolf was getting excited. She wanted me to jump out of my seat and into Benjamin's arms. I fought her of course because i wouldnt embarrass myself like that.

Thankfully Benjamin gave me his number so i texted him, -What are you doing here?!?

His reply was one word, -SURPRISE!

This was the surprise!?! Truthfully im not sure how im feeling. Im definately confused. My wolf wants me to jump his bones and well...i want the same. I cant seem to think properly with my mate around.

-I wish you were sitting next to me, i texted back to Benjamin. I wasnt sure what else to write.

It took him a couple minutes to reply but my phone finally vibrated and he wrote, -There's more to the surprise :P

Oh my gosh there's more? Seriously!?! I dont know if i want to know.

-OMG what is it? You better tell me right now!!! I texted him a little annoyed with him.

-Nope, was all he texted back.

My wolf growled while I turned around and glared at him. He just smiled that sexy smile at me. I turned back around and pretended to listen to the teacher. Im so mad right now. I really really hate surprises.

My phone vibrated. I wanted to ignore it but i knew i couldnt.

-C'mon babe dont be angry with me, he texted me.

I didnt text him back for five minutes because i wanted him to think i wasnt going to text him back, plus i didnt know what to say to him.

-Fine, i'll wait for your next surprise but im not happy about it," I finally texted back.

-You're the best babe," was all he texted back before the teacher asked me to stop using my phone and pay attention. It was embarrassing to be called out like that.

Finally the bell rang and class was over. As i was collecting my things my mate came up to me and put his arms on my waist.

"So whats this surprise?" I asked him curiously.