Chapter three

(Two weeks later)

I'm just tryin to hurry and get to her birthday.

I woke up with a start. Alexa jumped on me.

"Get up! Get up!" she squealed. "We have two weeks before your birthday! Get up! We need to start planning!"

That got me moving. "Well then let's get dressed, cook breakfast for the pack, get the boys, and plan!" I said our events of the day. She squealed excitedly.

We got up, as I showered Alexa picked my clothes. I got out and wrap a towel around myself and my hair. I walked out and Alexa went straight to the bathroom to shower. I dried completely and looked at the clothes. An off shoulder purple floral shirt. White skirt and black leggings. Then my black flats. I put it on and started to heat up my curler. Then I went to Alexa's dresser.

I picked a strapless dress that was floral. The top part was gray faded denim. Then I picked her some gold and white sandals. I put it on a hanger and on the door so I can get the wrinkles out. I notice the tag. I bought this for two weeks ago and she forgot about it. She won't now, because she is wearing it. Usually what we pick for each other, we have to wear it. She comes out and gasps.

"I completely forgot about that dress. I still think it is absolutely beautiful!" she comes and grabs it. I sit and start to curl my hair.

"Hurry. Everyone will be up in thirty minutes. Food has to be ready before then." She nods and changes. She heats up her straightener. She has curly blonde hair. Mine is straight. So we do opposite things to our hair. After she gets dressed, does her hair, and we do each others makeup, we make our beds, we share a room, and then we head downstairs.

"Good morning girls." Says the cook.

"Good morning Evelyn. We will take over now. As you know, first risers are the first to cook. Except you. You don't cook breakfast. You're up before the rooster crows at dawn." I say with a laugh. She nods and waddles away. "Ok. Lets get started." I look at the to do list.

1:shower
2:fix breakfast
3:get the boys
4:plan
5:shopping for party outfit

That's not so bad. "We finished number one. Now two. Breakfast."

We cooked eggs, waffles, pancakes, sausage, grits, fruits, veggies, orange and grape juice, and coffee. We got cheese and syrup too. We cooked a lot of everything because there are a lot of guys and they eat like, I don't know what since they are wolfs.

"Don't forget the toast!" Alexa said and I turned with a plate. The toast landed perfectly! "ill get the jam and jelly." She grabbed grape, strawberry, apple, blackberry, and raspberry jam and jelly. The two dining tables were covered with food. Everyone filed in right on time.

We heard comments like "I don't think I've seen this much food since thanksgiving!" or "how did they cook all thus within thirty minutes?!".

"Uh like, teamwork!" I heard Alexa grumble. I elbowed her.

"Be nice."

"Well they would know if they used teamwork!", she stomped over to seat and sat with a thud. I followed.

But before I sat down I got spun around. I saw a glimpse of Jackson and then I felt his lips on mine. I tensed up at first, then I relaxed. Then he pulled away. I blinked in shock. Everyone started to clap. I look at Alexa and she had the biggest smile on her face. She clapped. I blushed and held my lips. Soon, after I went out of shock, I smiled and pulled him into a real kiss. Of coarse everyone clapped harder and cheered this time. I just enjoyed it. He let me go to my seat.

"See you after breakfast." He said. And walked away.

I blushed and grabbed his sleeve. "Jackson?"

"Anna?"

"Nothing. I just like your voice. I've never had the guts to tell you that." I tell him.

"Well. To be honest, I love your voice too. Always have since you could talk." I giggle at his comment and take my seat beside Alexa.

She elbowed me. "I knew you were gaining a crush!" she squealed.

"Ugh..., shut up!!!" I told her. She did but didn't quit smiling. We ate and then we met up with the boys and planned for the party. We went to the mall and we both got our outfits. We wouldn't let the boys see them since we were officially going as a double date, so they didn't let us see theirs. We got Jackson's present and she got mine. Eric got Jackson's and they both got mine. It is gonna be fun. The party I mean. I know it is!