Chapter 7

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling when my dad knocks and? pokes his head in my room.

"Sweetheart. May I come in?", he asks. I nod slowly. My whole body hurt. He sits on the end of my bed. "Are you ok?"

"I wish I could have stopped...i just, I just want to go back and stop. Say I'm sorry. Or something.", I say with tears forming in my eyes. He scoots beside me and rubs my arm.

"Oh sweetie, don't cry.", he try's to comfort me. I shake my head and cry harder letting out a sob.

"I can't! Don't you see? it's not that simple. I have known her since we could walk. She was my best friend! how will I ever look at Brandon again?", he then hugs me. "Oh, Brandon. My poor brother." I cry into my hands shaking my head. "I, I need some alone time. Please go."he nods getting up. When he gets to the door he turns around.

"If you need me, mind link me. Ok?" I nod and he shuts the door tightly behind him. I jump out of bed and get a suitcase out of my closet. I start throwing clothes in that I would need. I grab my hairbrush and toothbrush. My phone goes in my pocket and I open the window. I place one foot on the sill and look back with a firm grasp on my case.

"I'll miss you ally. I really will.", I say to the other half of the room, Alexa's room. I step out onto the roof and jump off running into the woods, my suit case rolling behind me.

🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷

Authors note.
So that was...interesting... She can't just run from her problems. She has to face them. But will she?

Vote if you like the chapter even though its short. I'm still having trouble writing. It's slowly coming back though. I still think chap. six was AMAZING.

Well, vote if you liked the chapter and comment if you REALLY liked the chapter and share if you EXTREMELY like the chapter.

Thx.

~sparkletone~