Chapter six

I almost fell over when he called me sis.

"Sister?!" Alexa screamed. What is she so mad about? I didn't do anything. She came right up to me and slapped me. I slapped her back. She kicked and punched me and I dodged every swing. I felt my wolf on the surface. She was knawing at my insides. I gave Alexa a good punch. My fist connected with her nose and I heard the loud crack.

"Girls!" Brandon shouted coming at us. Eric and Jackson grabbed him.

"Dude. No. Don't do it. Not when Anna is so close to shifting!" Jackson yelled at him. "You could get hurt badly."

"She's my damn sister and she's my damn mate! I'm not gonna just sit here and watch them freakin kill each other!!" Brandon screamed back.

I had to keep fighting her as long as she kept hitting me back. It pissed me off that my best friend, we'll I guess we aren't now, is fighting me when I did nothing. If she wants a fight, I won't quit fighting till she does. I will make this a fight if that's what she wants.

She finally fell, but she dragged me down with her by my hair. I screamed in pain. I yanked her hair and she let go grabbing at my throat missing. I had her throat and slammed her head in the ground three times before her forehead connected with mine with a sickening thud. That was it. I felt the ripping of clothes and skin.

"Holy shit. This is about to go down. Eric, go get the alpha. Quickly before someone gets hurt really bad!!" I heard Eric shout worriedly.

My wolf couldn't stay inside any longer. I felt her shock fuming off her.

'Why did you hit me?!' I mind link her before she can think of shifting. I wanted to end this. I was sure to kill her if I let my wolf completely take over. She looks at me and I see tears.

'I'm so sorry Anny! my wolf took over my mind. I don't know what happened. I want to end this as much as you do. But Bella won't, *gasp*, stop! I can't, *gasp*, breathe!!' she mind links back before a sob breaking through her throat and her collapsing. That's when my dad runs up with Eric and the beta, third in command, quickly behind him.

"Brandon?" dad said. Then he turned to me and saw the look in my eyes: sadness, pity, apology, anger, and hurt. I felt it too. Why did this have to happened?
"Paul, get the pack doctor! I can't get a pulse! hurry!!" he shouted. Holy shit. I killed her.

'I'm so,... sorry Anna... I wish it, didn't... have to end like...this...' and mind links one last time. Her wolf trails off and I no longer hear her heartbeat. I fell to the ground sobbing, that's when I realized I was human again and in my clothes. Dad runs to me. "What's wrong honey?" I cry some more. Then I speak up when the doctor gets there.

"D-don't bother. S-she's gone. She s-said that she w-was s-sorry it had to end like t-this. Then she j-just f-faded and I-I didn't h-hear her heart no more..." I sobbed more. Jackson carried me to the house and Brandon cleaned the blood off me. He poured alcohol on one of the many cuts. It didn't hurt. I feel too much pain to feel this.

I killed my best friend. What more do I have to live for?
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

A/N

Like, whoaaaa. What just happened? I don't know what I just wrote! I'm sad now. Looks like this book is gonna take a turn down memory lane. Will this be a good thing for Anna? you probably think I'm crazy for thinking that's a good thing. Think about these questions::

What do you think her brother will do?

We she get all depressed or cherish the memories?

Should I do a chapter on the funeral?

Should I cancel the birthday party?

Ok. If you will, please answer these in the comments. I want to know these. I'm having trouble wt ideas. Help me plzzzzzz. Thx.

~Sparkletone~