Chapter 1o

The black wolf cocked his head confused. I did the only thing I could think of; I turned and ran. I heard a low growl behind me following me.

I almost ran into another wolf and curved left.

Crap! That was a guard! I told my wolf. Stella huffed and she tried to turn around but I kept pushing her to run. I sniffed out my hidden clothes and shifted behind a tree and quickly changed and doused myself with perfume to cover my scent.

"You really think that's going to work?" said a voice. I shot around and saw the most handsome boy ever!

He had no shirt and his shorts were low.

How can I have a mate? I'm not sixteen yet! I said to Stella in my head.

"Why do you run from me my dearest mate?", The breathtaking boy asked me. I continued to follow his muscles flex as he ran his hand through his black hair. "I enjoy your eyes on my body dearest mate, but I would enjoy your voice even better as it answers my question. Why do you run from me?", He has a twist of Australian in his voice.

"I-I didn't mean to.", I stuttered. He chuckle. I looked at him weirdly.

"You know, I thought I was going to get someone ugly for a mate. But your not half bad."

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?", I said putting a hand on my hip. He chuckled again.

"Hmm. Feisty too!", he said hungrily. "I could just eat you up! Your just too cute for me to handle!", he winked at me.

I shook my head at him and started to walk.

"Hey, you can't leave! your in my territory now!", the boy shouted.

I spun around on my heels. "Your territory?! Your the one trespassing! On my fathers land too.", I crossed my arms feeling accomplished.

"Oh you've got it all wrong dearest mate. Your on Blood Moon territory. Your the rogue here, not me. And I'm the alpha here, not you! So that makes you the trespasser and me have the right to choose what to do with you. And I say your not leaving dearest mate.", he explained. I dead panned.

"But that's not fair!", I stomped my feet like a child. "I'm an alphas daughter, and I'm a princess. So I can overrule you! Ha! How'd you like that?", I shot back. His eyes got big as saucers he opened his mouth to speak but his eyes glazed over quickly. I took that as my chance. I sprinted toward what looked like a house. When I got to it, people were everywhere. Men, women, children, even guards.

"Damn.", I muttered under my breath.

A guard looked at me. "Rogue!", he shouted. He pulled out a bow and arrow.

"Wait! Stop!", said the man from earlier. The guard didn't listen. But he didn't shoot.

"But this is a rogue alpha Collins!", He shouted back.

"I command you to put down your arrow!" alpha said.

"I'm sorry alpha Collins. You may kill me for disobeying, but this is a rogue.", The guard said. He aimed his arrow at me and I guess mentally counted down from ten. Because that's how long it took.

"NOOO!", was the last thing I heard, as the arrow came at me, going straight at my heart, and the voice came from the mouth of my beloved mate.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A/N

Here's another chap. 4 you! enjoy!