Chapter 15

After I got checked out of the hospital a day later, we went back to my place.

When we walked through the door, my brother, Brandon, came running down the stairs throwing something black at me. I caught and looked at it,

"What is this?"

"We only have three hours."

"For what?" I asked.

"The funeral. Alexa's funeral."

My mouth flung open. Today?!

"Yes. We have been waiting for the news of you getting out of the hospital, so we could schedule it. Now get ready-who is he." He growled the last part.

"Uh. Brandon, this is alpha Collins. From the uh-what pack was it again?"

"Blood Moon, dearest." He replied.

Brandon raised his eyebrow suspiciously, "then why are you here and not there?"

"Because I have to make sure my dearest doesn't get shot with anymore arrows." He chuckled. I growled.

"Whoa whoa whoa. That's why you were in the hospital?!"

I nodded sheepishly.

"And why does he keep calling you his dearest. It's not like y'all are mates or anything." I blushed furiously at his comment. I heard him gasp, "Omg!"

"Ugh, brother, no one uses 'omg' anymore. That was so two years ago."

"I don't care! I'm going to let mom and dad know!" he shot out of the room but came back, "and get ready. He borrow one of my suits. He looks about my size." The he shot out again.

I went and pulled out a suit for Jericho. He went to change and so did I. It was a black strapless dress that went to my thigh and had a hole in the back. It was pretty. I went back downstairs where Jericho sat in a stunning black suit. I must admit, he looked hot.

"You as well." He said. I stared at him. "No I can't read your mind, but your emotions are so strong that I can feel what you are thinking."

"Oh."

We set off for the funeral.

•••••••••••

Authors note.

SOrry. I know it's short! but I need some time to think. I have no ideas for this story. If you do, please tell me. We could be like double authors. I will mention or not if you don't want me to. But don't be a silent reader!

Keep reading and bear with me!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan. Love.

~sparkletone~