THREE

sort of [not really] important a/n at the end (:

:・゚*:・゚a walk on the beach *:・゚*:

ashton and his family were heading down to the hotel's restaurant. it was a mix of casual and formal dishes, with a view of the sea, and ashton was more than excited to eat.

and see if he could spot luke. although he'd never admit that.

"i'm starving!" lauren yelled, as she held onto her mum's hand. ashton's dad rolled his eyes playfully, and bent down to reach lauren's level.

"well, we're going to go and eat now." he explained and lauren and harry screamed out a "yay" which made the family laugh.

they sat themselves down, choosing a table near the railing so they could get a better view of the ocean.

ashton sat closer to the black fence, so he could take in the panorama of the sea better.

it was absolutely breath taking, the orange sky slowly fading into the purple night, and all you could really see of the sea was the shimmer from the moon.

the boy sat admiring, as his parents went to get their food. his mum always got the kids' ( including ashton's ) food just because she knew their taste better.

and because ashton was too awkward to go up and get it himself.

ashton's dad went to get the drinks, and take a few pictures and ashton stayed with his siblings until his parents returned.

his mum came back first, setting their plates down, the kids muttering "thank yous" and soon dug in, ashton extremely proud of his mum for getting him spaghetti.

"hey, ash?" harry asked, tapping ashton's arm. the curly haired looked over at his brother and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"yeah, hazz?"

"isn't that your blonde friend?" he asked, pointing over at luke and his family, walking into the restaurant.

"yeah, it is." ashton said with a wide smile. "hey, mum, it's liz." he told his mum, excitedly and his mum looked up from her plate and glanced in the direction ashton was pointing to.

"oh, it is!" she exclaimed, throwing her hand in the air, and waving it around.

"liz!" she called out and soon the blonde lady looked her way, with a toothy grin.

"anne!" liz yelled, rushing her way, luke following and waving over to ashton.

ashton waved back with a smile, and giggled when he saw luke stand beside his mum awkwardly, as she hugged anne. (( i legit had to google ashton's mum's name #fakefan ))

ashton's dad came back with a tray of drinks and grinned in shock when seeing luke's family, using his free hand to shake luke's dad's.

"what are you doing standing? sit down!" the boy's dad cheered and luke's family got some spare seats from other tables and sat themselves down, immediately chatting loudly amongst themselves.

luke smiled, and walked over to a spare chair that was already at ashton's table, that luckily, was opposite the shorter boy.

"hey, stranger." the blonde joked, and ashton rolled his eyes. "i see you still love spaghetti." he added, and ashton looked down at his plate.

"of course." he stated with an obvious tone.

"well, i'm a pizza guy, so excuse me." and with that the blonde got up and came back with a steaming hot pizza.