SEVEN

:・゚*:・゚the last dinner *:・゚*:

it was officially the last day.

and the last day meant goodbyes, and ashton and luke didn't like goodbyes. they were depressing and it would leave you with this constant heartache for the rest of eternity.

it was honestly one of the worst things ever for a human to emotionally experience.

however, ashton and luke's family told them to not worry and to just try and enjoy the day as much as they could.

and for the two teens, as long as they were together, they enjoyed everything.

not to mention, tonight was going to be perfect.

the two families were going out to dinner at a starlit restaurant. if that wasn't the best way to spend the last night, they didn't know what was.

tonight, ashton decided to wear the best thing he could possibly wear out of the few clothes he had brought.

and sure, part of it was because he wanted to look nice for the last day, but mainly, it was because he wanted to impress luke.

he wanted luke to leave the resort and remember how pretty ashton looked the night before.

not that the small boy was egotistical, he just hoped that would happen to the blonde.

"ashton, are you ready?" his mum asked with a soft yet slightly annoyed tone. probably lauren and harry being two pains in the ass again.

"yeah, hold on!" ashton called out and when he entered the room his mum was in, he was greeted by anne, pulling him into a hug.

"you're so handsome." she mumbled in his hair, and ashton blushed but tried to hide it.

"mum, you're choking me!" he exclaimed, pushing his mum away. anne just tsked and the family soon went down to the lobby to greet the other teen's family.

as soon as ashton met luke's blue eyes, he immediately looked down with a blush, trying to act like his shoes were the most fascinating thing ever.

but he still felt luke's eyes drill into him, as he twirled a loose curl.

and he was right. luke couldn't take his eyes off the boy. of course, ashton was always perfect to luke, even when they first bumped into each other on the plane.

those hazel eyes and that dimpled smile made luke melt and made his heart flip and skip a beat.

but tonight, ashton looked beautiful. more beautiful than he normally does. his hair looked shinier and his eyes twinkled, as a grin spread across his face.

luke decided to awkwardly make his way towards ashton. he stood in front of the boy, and ashton continued staring down at his shoes.

"h-hey." luke mumbled out, nervously as if it was his first time meeting ashton.

"hey." ashton spoke sweetly, looking up and luke tensed.

he was so fucking pretty.

"why are you so fucking perfect?" luke whispered to himself, but ashton still heard and gave off a small chuckle.

"i guess some of your perfect rubbed off on me." ashton joked and luke gave the smallest smile.

"true." luke teased with a smug tone but soon laughed it off. "but seriously. you look amazing."

ashton gave off a small blush, and luke quickly added: "like always."

the smaller boy bit his lip and luke turned to face his mum, who was staring over at them fondly.