FOUR

:・゚*:・゚a day out *:・゚*:

it was another normal day at the resort for ashton's family. they got up, got dressed, went to the pool/beach for a while, ate and then back to the hotel room.

and meeting with luke's family would happen somewhere along the way.

although, today was slightly different.

the two families arranged to head into town for the day, and have some family blending time.

the two familes had basically become one big one, and ashton could clearly see that they all got along extremely well together.

which was nice, since his family didn't really have any friends, and the only friends he really had were his two idiots-he-called-friends, calum and michael.

ashton stopped thinking about those two bimbos back at home, and snapped back into the reality of the hotel room.

"alright. liz and her family are waiting down at the lobby." his mum stated and the rest of the family nodded in unison.

they made their way to the lobby, and when ashton saw luke, he couldn't help but smile. he noticed that the blonde happened to have this affect on him, but ashton didn't question it.

"hey luke." he grinned with a small wave and luke's smile grew wider, if that was even possible at the moment.

"hey, cutie." the blonde winked and ashton flushed red. he tried to hide it by pushing luke away playfully, but luke had already noticed and was giggiling his ass off.

"shut up, don't start." ashton said, but luke wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

"sorry, babe." he smirked and ashton's eyes widened at the name.

"d-don't call me that." he stuttered and luke kissed his cheek so quickly that it took a few seconds for ashton to process what had happened.

he looked down to hide his smile, biting his lip, and luke removed his arm from ashton's waist and went back to his normal persona.

see, luke happened to have two personas around ashton, and he still hadn't been able to figure out why.

one second he was flirty and cocky, and the next he was nerdy and goofy. there was really no inbetween when ashton was around.

"i was just joking, ash." he said, truthfully and ashton smiled at the boy, his blue eyes gazing deep into ashton's ones, and the smaller boy was unable to look away.

"gag." lauren muttered walking past the two teens, and hovered a finger in the inside of her mouth, to symbolise her puking.

the two boys broke apart from the stare and blushed furiously, luke playing with his shirt and ashton twirling his hair (which had become a habit ever since he started this vacation).

"who's up for an afternoon of roaming?" liz cheered, enthusiastically and the rest cheered back a "yeah", fist bumping the air as they did so.

and so the two familes set off to the town and anne and liz already had a list of places they were going to go to.

it was:

one: the port

two: the market

three: the food place (to eat)

and finally: stargazing back at the hotel 

the two mums pointed to the port, and the two dads and teens ( + kids ) made their way to the port.