TEN

:・゚*:・゚epilogue *:・゚*:

there were no words to express how happy luke and ashton were about meeting up again, and having the actual chance of being together.

ashton normally didn't believe in "fate" or "superstitions", but after this, he definitely rethought his beliefs.

it still took a while for them to get used to the whole "you're actually here, right now" concept, but they soon came to grips with it.

the one who really took his time understanding the situation was calum.

But michael helped out, explaining to the kiwi boy in detail about what was happening.

since calum was pretty much a six year old stuck in an 18 year old's body.

liz and anne were also very ecstatic that they got to see each other again.

and now that they lived in the same area, the two mums finally had someone to talk to, and it wouldnt be awkward for liz to settle in because she already had anne and her family.

speaking of liz and anne, the two were hardly surprised when they saw their two sons hugging and holding hands twenty four seven.

they were beyond happy that the two were able to properly be together.

they knew they would never hear the end of it if luke and his family never decided to move.

liz could already picture her son complaining every five minutes about how much he misses ashton, and would constantly bring up the brunette.

he could barely shut up about him during the journey home.

andrew and ashton's dad, on the other hand, were even happier than their wives when finding out they could meet up again.

the two always heading out to the local pub, and watching the match together every saturday.

andrew had no problem with luke liking ashton, but ashton's dad wouldnt stop mentioning it for a whole month.

just ashton telling him he was with luke, caused ashton's dad to spew out a series of questions and 'stern' phrases.

"is he nice to you?"

"how long do you think you'll be together?"

"i don't know if i trust you visiting his house when his parents aren't home."

and other such things that most parents would ask when their child gets into a relationship.

other than that, everyone was happy that they were all reunited and back together again.

it felt almost homely having everyone back as one big family, in their natural environment, and not at the resort.

of course luke and ashton would never think of each other as family because that would make things a little weird.

but of course, liz loved ashton and anne loved luke, so there was a sort of motherly love coming from them.

the mums and the sons were so comfortable with each other that luke could just waltz into the irwin's household, open the fridge, get a drink and sit down.

sometimes he'd even come in and yell "anne, it's me, im going upstairs" and anne would just nod and yell back an "ok", and that pretty much summed up luke and anne's relationship.

however, ashton and liz's one was completely different.

not only did ashton knock on the door and greet liz politely, but sometimes he would even help with the cleaning, and even do the dishes.

he had even helped walk the dog and water the garden.

but he didn't mind. he liked helping people and it made liz happy.

although, luke was a little annoyed.

liz would always praise ashton and talk about how he was the "second son she never had" and telling luke to be more like him.

which would lead to luke secretly telling ashton to stop making luke look bad, and ashton repeatedly saying sorry and kissing luke until he gave in.

which would only take around 3 and a half kisses.

the whole relationship at the beginning was a little scary for the two teens.

not the whole "you're my boyfriend" thing but actually telling their parents.

the two were completely oblivious to their parents' secret shipping from afar, so they were practically shaking when they were going to tell them.

and, saying that the two were surprised when their parents laughed out loud when they did so, would be an understatement.

liz and anne were practically crying, as ashton and luke's dad just scoffed.

luke and ashton were just standing there, hand in hand and eyebrows furrowed as their mums yelled out things like :

"oh, honey, we knew."

and

"we're waiting for one of you to propose already." inbetween laughs.

but after the loud noise died down, the two families sat down and had a very lively and happy dinner, the two teens holding their hands tight under the table.

michael officially cut out his act of hitting on luke after realising how cute the couple looked together.

and he definitely didn't want to be the culprit of the two breaking up.

the boy did admit that sometimes the cuteness was a little nauseating, but ashton looked so happy whenever he looked over at luke.

and luke grinned so wide whenever ashton would giggle, or smile.

and the two were just way too perfect for each other.

oh, and calum.

well, calum was calum.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・

im sOrry tHat i mAde yOu gUys wAit sO lOng fOr sUch a cRAp epiLoguE !!!11!

ive never actually written an epilogue before, so uh yeah

but yep that's the end :(((

dOnt hAte mE

if it makes you feel better, i have a malum christmas book all prepared so be ready for thAt ;)

uh so yeah, adios amigoz

- ria