NINE

:・゚*:・゚meeting again *:・゚*:

ashton sighed as he closed his school locker, michael and calum gibbering away beside him.

it had been around a month since the vacation, and even though it had been a pretty long time, ashton still couldn't get over luke.

school started about three weeks ago, and ashton was happy to see calum and mikey again, but he also wished luke would be there with him.

he was so lovestruck that he couldn't even look at another guy or compliment another dude, because he was still so infatuated with luke.

and even though he knew he was never going to see him, he still acted like he was able to see luke any time of day.

"hey dude, you never told us about your summer holiday." michael spoke, calum nodding along.

"yeah, we told you ours, but you left before you could tell us yours." calum added, and ashton clutched his books tight to his chest, lifting one arm up to twirl a loose curl.

"oh." ashton let out, acting as if he didn't know what they were talking about.

michael and calum looked at each other and quirked their eyebrows.

"well?" the two said in unison, and ashton flinched slightly at the sudden sound.

the brunette looked between his two friends, biting his lip a little harder than he should have.

"well, uh, i just..." ashton started, glancing up to see michael and calum leaning forward in anticipation.

the shorter boy let out a frustrated groan and looked down. "you're not gonna believe me..." he mumbled.

"yeah, yeah. just tell us, ash." calum said, getting slightly tired of waiting.

"ok." ashton spoke quietly. "so, we went to a hotel and... i ...met someone."

michael immediately squealed and jumped up. "oh my god!"

calum eyed michael, and looked over at ashton, who just shrugged.

"i dont get it, why are you excited?" calum asked michael, oblivious to what was happening.

"you're kidding?" michael stopped jumping and sent calum a serious look. calum sent a look back that clearly showed how confused he was, and michael rolled his eyes.

"ashton just said he met someone there." michael explained.

"yeah, so did he make a friend or something?"

ashton and michael stared at calum for a while, waiting for him to burst out laughing and say he was messing with them, but calum was beyond serious.

"ashton. just continue." michael ignored calum's presence, calum flashing a "what did i do?" look.

ashton giggled, and turned to face a very energetic michael.

"so, what was he like?" michael asked, sounding like a teenage girl, as ashton flushed red.

"um, he was really sweet." ashton stopped for a while to smile at the memory.

michael groaned in annoyance, rolling his eyes once again. he took a hold of the smaller boy's hands and looked at him in the eyes.

"yeah, but was he hot?"

ashton flashed michael a placid look, showing pretty clear annoyance to michael's question.