He Saved Me Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Unknown POV

I woke up Sunday morning with rage still boiling inside of me. That fucking asshole kid KISSED my fucking girl! I almost lost it when I saw him standing on her porch. The slut! I know she wanted it! She wanted more! If it hadn't been for that wacko father of her's scaring them apart, they might have ended up fucking there on the front porch.

I would have to punish her for that. Kissing another man right in front of her. Couldn't she see that I loved her? Didn't she know how much it hurt to see that?

They're both lucky that I'm a reasonable man and that I held my rage in check long enough for them both to escape my punishment.

I had watched her for an hour last night...through a slit in her bedroom curtain. It was a gamble, doing that, but the excitement of possibly being caught there touching myself as she changed for bed made my orgasm all the better. I left my semen lying there on the ground outside her window...marking my territory. If that bastard kid thought that he would fuck my girl he had another thing coming!

Eventually the light turned out in her room and I listened to her muffled voice talk to someone on the phone. I'd bet my next month's salary that she was talking to him. I really needed to get rid of him...

After my excitement had run it's course four more times, I finally got into my car and drove over to Sharon Slade's place to see that the asshole hadn't even bothered to go into the house yet. The fucking prick was just sitting on the tailgate of his truck, talking to my girl! And he called her his baby! I couldn't hear anymore, so I just crept on down the road with my headlights turned out until I rounded the corner to go home.

"Honey did you remember to pick up some milk before you got off last night?" My fat ugly bitch wife ruined my daydreams about my girl and I really wanted to strangle her. Why wouldn't she just die already? She smoked two packs of cigarettes a day and I prayed just as often that she would get lung cancer and leave me the hell alone!

I got out of bed and pulled on my boxers. "No, you never told me to get no milk!" I responded before I walked into the bathroom to finish thinking about MY Isobel Davis. Every time I said or thought that name, my dick would be called to attention.

"Yeah I did baby! I sent you a text message around 11:30 last night!" she called through the door and I restrained myself for ripping it off it's hinges and killing her. "The kids need milk for their cereal..."

"Well make 'em use water. I'll get milk on the wa--" I finished before I got the statement out. "I get it on the way home tonight." I called back to her angrily.

"Sugar, what are you doing in there without me?" The whore teased me and I just ignored her, turning on the water to wash my hands, images of my beautiful slut still gliding through my head like an erotic slide show. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her again......

I love you guys so much for reading!

PLEASE FAN AND VOTE AND FAN AND COMMENT AND FAN AND LIKE AND FAN AND TWEET!!! ::))