The mute dancer 2

Class was as boring as usual Take notes, answer questions the teacher asks Ect.  With 10 minutes left in the class The teacher announces that she is assigning us our partners for the project that we have to do.

Why the hell am i stuck with him out of the entire class why does it have to be him! I am stuck with the school bad boy Hunter Daniels. Hunter never shows up to class, doesn't Do homework, always in detention, pulling stupid pranks; and now i am stuck doing a project with him yay... Just kidding kill me now. 

{4 hours later}

So hunter is coming over my house after school to start the project and decide the topic. I don't know how it going to work because there is no way in hell i am talking to him, and i have to get to my moms dance studio to practice for the competition i have on Saturday i have to practice everyday for 3 hours. My routine has to be perfect. i also have to teach a class for an hour so hunter will have to leave early.  

When i get home hunter is already sitting in his car that is parked in my driveway. The fact that this guy is coming over to MY  house to work on a project and he doesn't even offer me a ride, and where he got my address i have no idea so that is really creepy 

{Hunter P.O.V}

I got assigned to work on a school project with the one and only mute freak in the school Riley. Everyone bullies her because she doesn't talk but she is actually really pretty. I have never heard her talk once and she is like a puzzle that i want to figure out. I got to her house and got out and knocked on the door. The was no answer so i went back and sat in my car for a little while longer. 20 minutes later she walked into the driveway and motioned for me to follow her into the house.she got out a piece of paper and wrote on it when she was done she showed it to me. It said "How the heck did you find out where i live, because i never told you? "I asked your friend i think her name was Emery, and she told me."

{Riley's P.O.V}

"I asked your friend I think her name was Emery, and she told me." he stated bluntly. I took my phone out and quickly texted Em and yelled at her for giving the bad boy my address. i was so mad about it i couldn't wait to go to the studio and release some of my stress. Well i might as well try to get this project over with so i don't need to spend any extra time with him than needed.