The mute dancer 3

{Hunters P.O.V}

We have been working on this project for almost an hour and i have to leave before 5 to go and get my little sister to bring her to her new dance studio my mom signed her up for. she is 5 years old and is a little ball of energy. " um hey i have to go i have family stuff to do see you tomorrow... i guess." i stated. she shook her head yes and wrote "That's fine i have stuff to do to see you tomorrow." she wrote. I wonder what she had going on? After i left her house i sped to my house to pick up my sister to bring her to the dance studio. once we arrived she unbuckled so fast i didn't even hear her and jumped out of the car and started running towards the door. I had to quickly get out of the car to catch her before she went running in. when i reached her she threw her arms in the air and jumped up and down i knew she wanted me to pick her up. so i bent down and scooped her up into my arms and opened the studio doors.

{Riley's P.O.V}

i was in the dance room getting myself warmed up for the class of little 5-7 year old kids. This was one of my favorite classes to teach the kids are so tiny and its so cute to watch them dance (sort of). I looked at the clock and notice that it was time for class to start i walked out of the room and stood by the door and greeted the kids.There was a total of 6 of them 4 girls and two boys. I was really excited that there were little boys in the class normally there isn't because boys think dance is a girls sport but it really isn't . There was this really pretty little girl with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes i think her name was Ellie and i can tell she is going to be my favorite in the class.

{Hunters P.O.V}   

I was just going to drop Ellie off then go back home and chill but i saw a really hot girl teaching the dance class that my sister was in so i sat and watched. The teacher was a great dancer and she could really move i wish i knew who she was. There is no way she goes to my school because if someone that hot went to my school i would know. Even though i never saw her face she looked really familiar maybe i can talk to her after the class is over she if she wants to "hang out".

{Riley's P.O.V}  

class was almost over and i felt someone starring at me but the only people in the room were the kids and they were all dancing around and staring at themselves in the mirror. i walked out of the room quickly as soon as i stepped out of the room my eyes landed on none other than Hunter Daniels. I quickly covered my face and ran to my office breathing really heavily. I can't believe he almost saw ma then my secret would be out and that can happen. I quickly ran back into the dance room and dismissed the class. when all of the class left to go change in the changing room i quickly shut the studio door and turned on my music for the competition and soon i wasn't aware of anything that was going on. I was lost in the music Dancing throughout the studio doing a whole bunch of types of dance mostly hip-hop, gymnastics, and lyrical mixed together and just having fun. soon enough i looked the clock and noticed that it was time for me to go home

{Hunters P.O.V}

when Ellie was done changing i told her that i wanted to talk to her teacher. as we walked back into the waiting room there she was again dancing in the studio the way her body flowed with the music was beautiful i need to get close to her. i don't know how long i was standing there but i found Ellie asleep on the couch in the front room and she was in a really deep sleep no use waking her up now. So i sat down on the couch and soon fell asleep next to Ellie.