The mute dancer 14

tonight was my date with hunter. i'm getting ready right now and i'm so excited. so i finished getting ready early and I decided to head down to the restaurant. When i walked into the door for the restaurant I wanted to cry so much I couldn't believe my eyes i saw my boyfriend making out with a waitress. I quickly took out my phone and texted him were done. I rushed out of the restaurant and ran home. I quickly called emery and told her to come right away. She got there in less then 5 minutes with 2 tubes of ice cream and i told her everything that happened.

Emery P.O.V

I'm gonna rip his balls off he hurt my best friend and no one gets away with that. and he took her virginity but she was willing to give it up. so that wasn't all his fault. but then he had the nerve to kiss a girl on there first date. and that girl wasn't even Riley.

Hunters P.O.V

when i got that dumb blonde of of me i checked the time and noticed i had a text it was from my favorite person. what was on the text almost made me cry it said "were through." I quickly ran to my car an drove to Riley's house. I started banging on the door and a tall well built man answered the door.

"Can i help you?" the man asked

"Actually yes Riley lives here right." i asked getting annoyed

"What does it mean to you." he shouted back

"I'm her boyfriend."

" oh why didn't you tell me before let me go get her."

"okay ill wait here."

Jason P.O.V

I ran to my sisters room and knocked on the door and said

J- can i come in?

R- yeah come on in

J- hey your boyfriend is at the door he wants to talk to you

R- he is not my boyfriend and tell him he that i never want to talk to him again and he was a big mistake and i will never trust him again

J- what the fuck did he do

R- he kissed another fucking girl

J- oh hell Naw he better start running or i'm really gonna hurt him

R- Jason just leave him alone he's not even worth is

J- fine but only because you said not to

as i walked back down i got ready to punch the fucking kid as soon as i was in front of him i punched him square in the eye. i yelled "Get the fuck off of my property and don't even think about coming back."