The mute dancer 5

{Riley's P.O.V} (the next day)

I was walking to school and I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I didn't want to go to school today and face Hunter after what happened. By the look on his face, he knew it was me and I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I just want to go straight to the dance studio and work on my routine . I walk onto the poor excuse of a slab of cement near the parking lot and see the queen bitch Brea and her little sluts again, the only difference was that hunter has his tongue down her throat. I immediately gagged and found Emery standing near the school doors i waved then walked into the school doors her following closely behind me.

{Hunter's P.O.V}

I saw Riley walk onto the school property she was scanning the crowd like she was looking for something in specific. I stopped thinking about her and started making out with Brea. It was so gross after seeing Riley naked yesterday i don't know what happened i just wasn't as interested in Brea anymore. No one has heard her talk so when I heard that voice i had no idea it was her and i'm really glad i got to hear her voice. I have to hear her talk again; better yet i want to hear her sing again her voice was amazing. But not as amazing as her body & that ass... DAMN it was so hot.