The mute dancer 4

{Riley's P.O.V.}

After i finished cleaning up in the studio i shut the music off and went to the showers and hopped in i started to sing one of my favorite songs called 'Imagination' by Shawn Mendes                                    

"Oh, There she goes again, 

every morning its the same 

i wanna call out your name 

i want to tell you how beautiful you are from where i'm standing

you got me thinking what we could be' cause 

i keep craving, craving you don't know it but its true 

cant get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you 

this is typical love 

cant wait anymore, i wont wait, i need to tell you how i fell when you see us together forever

In my dreams you with me 

will be everything i want us to be 

and from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night we kiss for the first time

or is that just me and my imagination." 

{Hunters P.O.V}

I awoke to someone singing a song that i recognize from on the radio. i don't know the name of it though. i followed the sound into a back room and i found a pile of clothes laying on the floor and to the right of me was a shower the water turns of and i don't think fast enough the curtains open and reveals a naked (and did i mention an extremely hot body) she has not seen me yet because she had her back to me when she opened the curtains. when she turns around she lets out a large shriek that could break glass. she quickly covered herself as best as she could with her own arms. That's when i got a good look at her face....... Fuck, shit .... it cant possibly be her that i just saw naked. 

{Riley's P.O.V}  

Once i finished in the shower i opened the curtains and turned around when i did i found a horrible surprise i let out a loud shriek that probably broke a window or two. standing there with a smirk on his face stood none other than the famous Hunter Daniels. and i just screamed in front of him that is like one step behind talking... great. why am i dwelling over that when i have more important things to worry about he just fucking saw me naked i think i'm going to die. he's going to tell everyone about this and i can't have that i don't want anymore attention than i already get. And if Brea hears about this she will chop my head of as fast as she can. She already has enough reason to hate me right now even though i don't even talk to her let alone talk at all. O...M...G i was singing did he hear it i cant believe it he probably did and now he is going to expect me to talk knowing that can now.