the mute dancer 15

Hunter P.O.V

as soon as i got home i ran to my room and grabbed the one think that could stop all of this and i rushed to the bathroom. I haven't done this in so long and i never wanted to start again but i did.

i took the razor and slid it across the smooth skin and i did it over and over getting deeper every time. blood was gushing out of my arm. I broke my promise to stop cutting and it was all because of Riley. things started to get blurry and my head was pounding i stopped cutting and i fell to the ground laying in the pool of my own blood.

Ellie (hunters sister) P.O.V   

i went into hunters room looking for him i wanted to play a board game with him. He wasn't in his room so i looked in his bathroom and he was lying there bleeding i thought he was dead. i quickly ran into my room and grabbed my little phone and called Riley 

R- hello Ellie whats up

E- h-uu-nn-t-er is bleeding all over in the bathroom come help please

R- ellie what are you talking about 

E- come to the house please hunter needs your help

R - (line went dead)

E- Riley are you still there 

R- (dead line)

Riley's P.O.V

I hung up on Ellie and rushed to get emery out of the bathroom and told her to get the fuck out and to get in the car. we sped down the road towards Ellie and hunters house. when i arrived i drove up on the grass and right up to the front door where Ellie was standing. i followed after her after she rushed into the house. I found Ellie in hunters bathroom laying in a pool of blood next to hunters body. 

R- emery get your ass in here now and bring gloves

Em- move im coming in...

Em- what happened 

R- why did he do this , he could have had a bright future. 

Em- Riley call 911 right now 

R- 9-1-1 whats your emergency, " my ex boyfriend was cutting for  the first time that i know of and he is now laying on the floor in his bathroom in a pool of blood. Okay help is on the way please clear out of the house and go clean the blood off of you they will be there in 2 minutes.