The mute Dancer 11

Riley's P.O.V

Attention this is a rated R chapter read at own risk s age's under 13 should not view just a fair warning thank you enjoy :)

"Yes i want to go to your room" i replied before i could stop myself oh shit what have i gotten myself into. Wait he said "my room" so that means this is his party which means it was Hunter.' Well i might be using that condom after all thank you emery.' hunter lead me to his room and gently laid me on the bed he laid over me and started kissing my neck it felt so good i didn't want him to stop. He started going lower my crop top was a v-neck so he stared kissing in between my breast. i felt something in between my legs. I took me a couple of seconds to realize what it was... HOLY SHIT.... i made him hard. Well i didn't even do anything so that works for me. I couldn't wait any longer i thought if i started to moan his name he would speed it up a little. so with out any warning i moaned " hu-unt-tter it feels so good don't stop."

Hunter P.O.V

after Riley moaned my name i couldn't help myself. looked at her shirt then up at her as if asking permission which she granted. i quickly ripped her shirt off and her bra and started massaging her breast with my tongue and she started moaning oh how i loved her moan.

Riley P.O.V

why does he have this affect on me its crazy. he got down to my pants and started unbuttoning them. But i quickly stopped him i motioned for him to stand up i reached for his pants and started to pull down. i soon came face to face with a huge massive cock. i couldn't believe how big he was.i started to give him a blow job he cummed in my mouth it felt amazing. then i quickly walked over to my purse and grabbed the condom handing it to hunter. " are you ready" hunter asked me " as ill ever be." i responded he thrusted and after about a minute the pain was gone and we were both moaning with pleasure.