The mute dancer 20

(Magic time skip 8 months later )

so i've been pregnant for about 8 months and i'm tired as hell all i want to ever do is sleep. Me and hunter were both let out the hospital on the same day and hunter has never tried anything stupid like that again and i am really thankful for that. My babies are supposed to be due any day now and i am getting anxious.

Hunters P.O.V

so my babies are almost here and after she has the kids i have a big surprise for her. I sold my small house that i was living in and bought us a house only about 5 minutes down the road from my small little one i used to own. and i got her and SUV truck with three rows so we have room for the children. i can't wait for my 3 little bundles of joy to be brought into this world. i also can't wait to have sex again its been almost s year and i need some real bad. while i was lost in my thoughts i heard a scream coming from my bathroom that is conjoined to my room. I quickly ran and saw Riley standing with a puddle of clear liquid under her. " i think my water just broke" she said very uneasy. "Yeah i think so too" i replied trying to catch my breath from overthinking everything.

Riley and doctor dialogue  

D- okay Riley i need you to push really had i am starting to see the head of the first one 

R- erhheeer can this fucking go any slower god dammit 

D- almost there Riley just keep pushing the first one is almost out just one more really big push.        whaaaaaa congratulations its a boy 

5 hours of painful birth later i have two boys and one little girl here are the names from oldest to youngest Jay, Cameron, and Avery Daniels they are all so cute and me and hunter can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with them.