Chapter 27

I kissed back and placed a hand the back of his neck which I then slid up into his hair. "Mmm~" he mumbled and wrapped his arms around my neck and slid up farther. I licked his bottom lip and he opened it slightly, I slipped my tongue and he lightly gripped my coat. I gently pulled away and he looked at me as I saw lust creep onto his eyes. I slightly smirked but then smiled and shook my head "Sorry Love~ I can't~" I said. He sighed and went back into his original spot then we resumed what we were doing before. He continued purring then he looked up at me still purring "Can.... You..... Make.... Me..... Some...... Soup?" he said in between purrs. I chuckled "Yes I can, but that means I need to leave." I responded. "No~~~" he whined "I need to, making soup requires me to go to the kitchen." I said. "But I want to stay near you~" he said and I smiled "I want to as well but I don't want you to be hungry. But you need to stay in bed where it's warm." I said. He sat quiet then looked back at me "Can I wear your tail coat?" he asked and I chuckled. "Fine, but just this one time you can come. From now on I want you to save your energy ok?" I said and he nodded while smiling. I sat up then stood and he stayed sitting on the bed, I took off my jacket and handed it to him to then he put it on and stood up. "Look Sebastian! I'm a cuter version of you!" he said standing straight like I always had and making a cute face. I looked at him amused then laughed and he giggled but was then interrupted by coughing.

I quickly walked closer and kneeled in front of him to look at his face. He shook his head "I'm f-ine." he said coughing one final time. I nodded "Ready?" I asked and he nodded slightly smiling. I walked to the kitchen as Ciel followed while the tail of my coat dragged on the floor behind him "Sebastian, you're too tall." he said and looked at it. I chuckled "No, I'm just older than you Ciel." I said, he snickered "Well, I know that. You are a demon after all." he said. I chuckled "Well, I did release the plague over 500 years ago." I said. Ciel stopped and stared at me ".....What?" he said, I swallowed "Oh nothing. Come on we're almost there." I said gently pushing his back. "You started the plague? Why?" he asked more curious than angry "Ciel.... I'm a demon, remember?" I said. "Well I know bu- Oh forget it." he said and I chuckled.

We walked into the kitchen and he looked at the counter and began trying to climb it. I chuckled and grabbed his hips "S-S-Sebastian?!" he said surprised. I chuckled and lifted him onto it and I saw his face had turned brighter red "My, My Ciel~ have I possibly made you blush more than you already are~?" I teased and he crossed his arms. "Don't be foolish~" he said smirking, I chuckled and placed my hands next to him farther back than his bottom and leaned closer to him. I saw him swallowed as he gripped my tie but didn't pull me closer "Oh~? And what are you planning on doing~?" I asked. He growled and pulled me closer as I quickly kissed him when he opened his mouth. "Mmmph!" he muffle yelled but then kissed back after a second. He kept his head in the same spot as I tilted mine and slipped my tongue in. "Nnn~" another muffled sound came out of his mouth. He pulled away and he was slightly panting.

His blush had become darker and I smirked slyly and chuckled "Oh my~ did I do that~?" I said and he crossed his arms again. "Just make me my damn soup." he said and looked to the side. I chuckled and turned towards the stove "Of course~ Anything for my sick Kitten~" I said and turned my head. I saw him slightly smile at me and I smiled back. I had started getting the ingredients together when I heard a loud crash and Ciel make a startled noise. I turned quickly around and saw him on his hands and knees on the counter and below him was a pan that had fallen. "Sorry...." he said looking down. I chuckled and smiled then picked up the pan and put it back "It's fine~ You're sick, I'll let anything slide~" I said getting back to work.

"Anything~?" he said and I smirked, he was planning on doing something. "What are you planning?" I asked and he giggled "Oh nothing~" he said and I shook my head and chuckled. I then began actually making the soup and I heard his sneeze. It was the tiniest most adorable thing I ever, I couldn't help but laugh. He sniffled and I went back to working.

Ciel POV

He's distracted! Yes! I slid of the counter and as quiet as I could tiptoed out of the kitchen, he didn't seem to notice. As soon as I got out into the hall, to which the floor was cold on my feet, I walked towards my room. I still didn't hear anyone behind me which was good because I didn't want to get caught. As soon as I was close enough to my room I started running which probably wasn't the best idea but I did anyway. When I got there I shut the door and got my journal back out 'Sebastian is taking good care of me, he's always so loving even when I'm being a brat. I also never would have known how sensitive and caring he could be before we were in a relationship. He's amazing at everything he does..... that could mean many things, and he's all mine~ he's my Sebastian~ no one else will experience what I can with him, what we do together. It's all between us.' I wrote.

After I finished writing I put it back in it's drawer, I stood up and went back to the kitchen. When I got there he was still turned around and I attempted getting on the counter again. I was too short. "Sebastian.... Can you help me back onto the counter?" I asked bashfully. He chuckled and turn around "Now, why did you get down? And why would I do that when your soup is done?" he said and picked me up with one arm. I knew my blush got worse as he put me on his hip and held me by my waist. "S-Sebastian...." I muttered and heard him chuckle. He set me at the table and sat next to me, I smiled and went to pick up my spoon but he did before me. "Ah, ah~ I'll feed you~" he said and my ears went flat against my head in embarrassment. I opened my mouth and felt the spoon go in my mouth, I quickly swallowed the soup and he pulled it out of my mouth.

"This is embarrassing...." I said and he put it in my mouth again. I swallowed and he got more "And why's that?" he asked putting it in my mouth. I swallowed more and looked at him "Because, you're forcefully putting something in my mouth, then making me swallow....." I said looking down. He lifted up my chin and put it in my mouth "Could be worse." he said and pulled it out as I swallowed. "Oh and ho-" I swallowed as he forced it in my mouth. He pulled it out "Because I could be forcing you to swallow something else." he said and I was shocked. "Sebastian!" I cried out in embarrassment. He chuckled "That's not what I meant...." he said. I crossed my arms and pouted as he lifted up my chin again, I opened my mouth again expecting him to make me eat more soup but instead he kissed me. I felt my face get warmer as I kissed back and he grabbed both my hands. I intertwined my fingers as I felt him do the same, he forced his tongue in my mouth and I closed my eyes tight. He tilted his head and I felt his tongue tangle with mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled my chair closer then wrapped his arms around my waist. "Mmm~" I mumbled and gripped his shirt, he smirked and pulled me onto his lap to which my face got hotter. He pulled away and they was still a saliva strand, I noticed we were both trying to catch our breath. Neither of us broke it though, we just sat there looking at each other and I swallowed. I then leaned forward again and kissed his cheek then laid on his chest, I didn't know what exactly that kiss was supposed to mean..... I don't think Sebastian did either.