Modern! 13

(WARNING!! SMUT-ISH STUFF AHEAD!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Sebastian POV

I woke up to the light shining through the blinds and onto the bed. I yawned and stretched with woke up Ciel which was the last thing I wanted.

"Sebastian...." he mumbled tiredly. I looked down at him and kissed his forehead before responding, after doing so I noticed he blushed.

"Yes, Love?" I asked and smiled at he opened his eyes slightly more.

"I feel sick..." he complained while moving his hands to his stomach. I quickly picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I set him in front of the toilet and as I expected, he threw up. I rubbed his back.

"Just let it all out~" I said and he continued. When he stopped he was panting and he hugged me as I continued rubbing his back.

"Sebas....Tian...." he panted and I nodded.

"I know~ You'll be getting morning sickness for awhile Love~" I said and he groaned. After he recovered and caught his breath he stood up and walked back into the bedroom. I walked in after him and sat next to him on the soft bed. He leaned against my arm as I wrapped my arm around him and held him closely. I rubbed the side of his arm as he smiled and laid down on my lap.

"Sebastian...." he said resting his head on his hands. I stroked his hair.

"Yes, Love?" I asked and he made a content sigh.

"...... Do I have to stay in bed?" he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, Love. You need to relax so that they don't kick to much." I said and he pouted and whimpered. I quickly got worried. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't want to be away from you.... I want to stay close to my husband...." he said and his face quickly flushed deep red.

I couldn't help but smile and kiss him passionately. He kissed back and wrapped one of his arms around my neck and placed his other hand on my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist causing him to shiver and lift himself up onto my lap. He put his legs on each side of me and blushed as he grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me closer. I smirked and licked his bottom lip, he shivered and opened his mouth as I slipped my tongue in.

"Mmph~" was the only noise that came out of his mouth as he pressed himself closer to me. I pushed my tongue farther and he fell back onto the bed while pulling me along with him. He wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled himself up to me. He moaned and I smirked as I held his hips up to mine. He tilted his head back and moaned again.

"Sebastian~~" he gasped as I chuckled slightly, he is in pure ecstasy. How did I know? He started to slowly move his hips in a circle as I bit my lip to keep sounds from escaping. How was he so good at this? He smirked when he looked up at me but continued.

"Is... Someone.... Trying to.... Be quiet?" he panted and leaned his head back again while letting out a loud moan. I chuckled and started running my finger along his bottom lip.

"Ciel~ You're having more trouble than I am~" I said and he shivered and blushed a deep red. I pulled him into a heated kiss and he moaned against my lips and bucked his lips. I knew what that meant and I smirked more. I quickly started grinding my hips against his and a minute later he moaned very loud and bucked his hips again. Afterwards he was a panting and blushing mess.

"S-Sebas..... Sebast....." He gasped and I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"I know Love~ I know~" I said and sat up as he stayed laying down, his chest heaving. I knew he couldn't get up without being uncomfortable but I wanted to see what he would do.

"Sebas..... Tian... Help..... Me up..." he panted and I nodded. I slowly sat him up and heard a loud, wet noise. I smirked and he blushed harder and pouted then hugged my neck.

"Take me to the bath.... Now." he said and I chuckled and nodded. I picked him up and carried him to the bath where I started one and undressed him. I put his clothes with the others and planned to wash them tomorrow. As he relaxed into the water I smiled and started cleaning him.

Ciel POV

God that was so embarrassing! I can't believe that happened! Usually it takes more than that. I sighed and tried relaxing again but the scene just kept replaying and replaying in my head. Soon enough there was a new 'problem' and I quickly crossed my legs. Sebastian must have leaned down because I felt his breath on my neck.

"I'd stop what you're thinking about, we don't want the water to get all messy." he said and I felt my face get hot again.

"Shut up..." I said and pouted. I heard him chuckle then felt his lips on mine. I kissed back of course and leaned back so I could reach him better. I placed a hand on the side of his neck and he pulled away.

"Mmm~ Love, let's not get carried away~" he said and I pouted.

"Well, you gave me a new 'problem' so...." I mumbled and looked down as he chucked then finished with a soft 'hmph' sound. I had my eyes closed so the only thing I knew that happened was that Sebastian started rubbing my inside thigh.

"Ah~~ Sebastian~~" I shivered opening my eyes. He smirked and moved his hand down lower and I curled my toes. I bit my lip and he quickly moved closer and leaned forward. I arched my back slightly and leaned my head back over the edge. I gasped and threw my head back as I felt his fingers go inside me.

"Ahh~! Sebas-! Ahh~!" was all I managed to say before curling my toes and gripping the sides of the tub. I held my arm up to my mouth and bit it to keep from making too much noise. Why did he continuously have to do this? Even when it was just a kiss it seemed to be more.... But he is the man I love, and he's just perfect so how can I deny?

(WOW! Never doing that again! I'm totally blushing! But anyway, here you go! And I won't be posting anything until Christmas probably so bye for now!)