Modern! 11

Ciel POV

When I woke up Sebastian was holding me tightly as I was doing the same. I blushed and smiled as I started playing with his hair. He smiled in his sleep then he slowly opened his eyes and smiled more when he saw me. "Good morning My Love~" he said caressing my cheek. I blushed and leaned into his hand while smiling "Only Love~? I thought I was your husband~" I teased and he chuckled. "Good morning My Loving Husband~" he said and I smiled. "Better~" I responded and he chuckled again. He then leaned forward and kissed me gently and passionately. I smiled and kissed back while wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled and wrapped his around my waist while pulling me closer, he then leaned me back while going over me. I felt my face get hot as I opened my eyes again only to see him pull away and smile down at me.

I smiled back and sat up a bit while also pulling him down practically on top of me. He chuckled "I know you're desperate for it sometimes Ciel, but I didn't know you were that desperate~" he teased and my face grew hotter. "I would never- Sh-shut up Sebastian." I said crossing my arms and looking to the side. He chuckled and moved closer, he was on top of me now. He grabbed my chin and pulled it forward while my face got hotter and I kissed back. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and he licked my lip. I smirked and denied, he bit my lip making me gasp while allowing him to slip his tongue in. I gripped the back of his neck and he held me closer and tighter. I pulled away a minute later while panting "Sebas-..... Tian...." I said and he chuckled and smirked.

He sat back up straight and pulled me along with him, my face was still hot. He still held me close by his arm around my waist though and I swallowed and stared up at him. He leaned in slowly as I did the same and our lips connected into a sweet kiss. He pulled away a moment later then did it again, he continued doing this. "Mmm- Se- Mmm- Bast- Mmm- Tian-Mmm~" I said in between kisses and he chuckled. He finally stopped and kissed me with his head tilted as I kissed back and closed my eyes. When we pulled away I smiled "Thank you." I said and he smiled. "You're welcome Love~" he said and kissed my forehead. I smirked then pushed him back down and sat on his chest "No~ We're staying here~" I said and laid down on his chest.

He smirked and placed his hands on my hips making me blush and smirk more at him. "Oh~? And why are you smirking?" he asked and I chuckled slightly. "Well~ I'm assuming it's for the same reason you are~" I responded and he looked at me straight. "Oh~? And my reason is...?" he said tilting his head. "Because, you enjoy teasing~" I responded climbing off and sitting next to him. His reaction amused me, he looked surprised and slightly annoyed. "Aww~ Annoyed now?" I asked and he scoffed "Hardly." he said and I laughed at his response. "What's hard? The fact that you have to face that or your-" "Shut up Ciel!" he said while his face turned red.

I laughed harder and he crossed his arms and looked at me "Better now?" he asked annoyed and I nodded. I then crawled over him and kissed him and he kissed back, I went to pull away but he wrapped his arm around my waist. I attempted getting up but he tightened his grip "Mmmph!" I said and pulled away. "Sebastian~ Kitty wants to get up~" I said and he smirked "Kitty doesn't get to~" he said and moved his hand lower, my face heated up and I swallowed. "But why~?" I asked and he chuckled "Because~ Kitty made Master annoyed~" he said. My face got hotter "S-Since when are you the Master?" I asked and he smirked more.

"Since you got cat ears and a tail~" he said and grabbed the tail. I flinched and shivered then bit my lip to keep sounds from escaping. "T-That was i-in th-the 1800s... And you-'ve never pulled this c-crap be-fore." I responded while stuttering. He chuckled at my reaction and started stroking the tail, I moaned and purred. "S-Sebastian..." I said and he started moving his hand faster. I bit my lip harder and it started bleeding, he stopped and lifted up my chin. I starrd at him and he stated back then leaned down and licked the blood off my lip. "Mmm~" I mumbled and he pulled away. "Dont bite your lip~ let your voice out~" he said and I shivered. "E-Easy for you to s-say." I responded and he chuckled. He started stroking the tail again and I moaned and purred loudly. "Sebastian~" I said and he smirked deviously "Is Kitty enjoying himself~? He whispered in my ear. "Nnn~ S-Stop." I said and he shook his head. "No~ I don't think so~" he responded and started rubbing my inside thigh.

"That...... Wasn't...... fair...." I panted and turned my head to look at him. He looked over at me from his phone and smiled "I think it was." he said and tilted his head still smiling. "No! You always do something like that and it leads to.... This!" I said and he chuckled. "I'm only doing this because soon it can't happen at all, if it does it'll hurt the baby." he responded and I closed my mouth and just looked at him. His smile went away and he looked slightly worried "What's wrong Ciel?" he asked and I shook my head "Sebastian... I'm a horrible person...." I said and he shook his head then placed a hand on my cheek. "Why would you think that?" he asked and I sniffled. "I forgot about the baby.... It just completely left my mind... What if I do that after it's born?" I asked worriedly.

He shook his head and caressed my cheek "You won't Ciel~ Calm down~" he said and I hugged him tightly. "I love you~" I said and he rubbed my back "I love you too Ciel~ So much~" he said and I felt my face get hot as I hugged him tighter and my eyes fell closed. Maybe he was right, he was right. Sebastian was always right and he always made me feel better no matter what happened. I know he'll be a good parent but will I?