Chapter 30

Ciel awoke to see Sebastian holding him very tightly and watching the door. When he looked down and saw that Ciel was awake and smiled. "How's your eye?" he asked softly and Ciel smiled back "It's fine, did the blood seep through?" he asked and Sebastian nodded. "Yes, it did. Don't worry we can change the bandages." he said and Ciel nodded then sighed. "Why do you think Claude did this?" he asked. Sebastian sighed "At the party he knew you were different but didn't know how.... he might have done it to see whether or not the contract mark still meant anything or if I would stay anyway." he said and Ciel hugged him tighter. Sebastian rubbed his back to try and comfort him. "You're safe by me~ Don't worry~" he said. "I know... But he terrifies me Sebastian." he said muffled by the other's shoulder.

"I know~ But you're safe~" he said again. "Sebastian.... Can you explain what you did to my shoulder?" he asked. Sebastian nodded and pulled away, he then pulled Ciel's shirt off his shoulder and the mark glowed once again. Ciel blushed "W-What is that?" he asked, Sebastian slightly smirked and Ciel blushed harder. It's a different mark than the one on my hand, and it means something entirely different~" he said and Ciel swallowed "W-What does it mean?" he asked blushing harder. Sebastian smirked more "Simply another mark~ I've marked you as mine~ Simple as that~" he said and Ciel's face got even brighter. "Y-Yours?" he asked bashfully and started fidgeting with his fingers. Sebastian smirked and grabbed both of them "You're my mate~ It means that no one else can have you~" he said leaning over him. Ciel swallowed but then smirked and grabbed his tie, he wrapped it around his hand and pulled him down closer.

Sebastian smirked deviously and moved closer "Do you really think I'd ever let anyone else besides you have me~?" Ciel asked then tilted his head and kissed him. Sebastian kissed back and put his hand on Ciel's cheek as he lifted up his face higher. "Mmm~ Sebas...." Ciel couldn't finish his sentence making Sebastian smirk. Sebastian slipped his tongue into Ciel's mouth and their tongues tangled "Mmm~" Ciel mumbled again. Sebastian chuckled and pulled his tongue out as Ciel wrapped his other arm around his neck and Sebastian wrapped his around Ciel's waist. Ciel pressed himself against Sebastian's chest and attempted moving closer. They pulled away and left a saliva strand, Ciel was panting and blushing hard as Sebastian chuckled.

"Having some trouble catching your breath~?" Sebastian teased then wiped off Ciel's chin. Ciel blushed harder and pouted "If you..... Caused it..... I don't..... Mind..... Not.... Having.... Breath." Ciel panted and smirked when he finished. Sebastian leaned closer "Oh really~?" he said then started leaning down to kiss him again. Just when their lips had touched and Ciel opened his mouth for Sebastian's tongue, Mey-rin burst through the door "Young Ma-" she didn't finish due to having a nosebleed and fainting. Ciel growled and looked at Sebastian who shook his head and sighed, Finny then knocked on the open door "Young Master, Master Trancy is waiting for you at the door." he said.

"What?!" Ciel yelled and jumped off the bed. Finny nodded quickly and ran away, he didn't want to be around him when Ciel got angry. "Why would that no good-" Ciel said then growled again. Sebastian sat up "Calm down Ciel~" he said and pulled him onto his lap. Ciel blushed but pouted "Let's go get this over with." he said and climbed off. Sebastian stood up and they walked to the front door, Sebastian opened it and saw an angry Alois and emotionless Claude. Ciel gripped Sebastian's Tailcoat and slightly went behind his legs, Claude smirked at this "Oh Ciel, don't be shy~ It's not my fault you got stabbed in the eye~" Claude said then caressed his cheek. Ciel slapped his hand away and Sebastian picked him up and held him protectively as Claude smirked more. Alois scoffed "God Claude, you never do that to me." he said and crossed his arms. "What do you two want?" Sebastian asked annoyed, Alois smirked "I simply wanted a rematch with your little boy toy." he said and Ciel growled. Sebastian set him down and saw his eyes flash red then pink.

"Fine, we'll have a rematch." Ciel sighed and Sebastian smirked. "Oh and Ciel? No demon powers~" Alois said. Ciel and Sebastian's eyes widened "W-What?" Ciel said surprised. Alois chuckled and sat in a nearby chair then crossed his legs and folded his hands "I believe you know what I'm talking about~" he said and looked right at Ciel's eyes. Ciel's eye twitched from anger "Aww~ Annoyed now~?" Alois asked. "Stop talking like that!" Ciel yelled and Alois smirked evilly "Then let's go have our rematch~" he said and stood up. Ciel growled but once again led him to the practice room "Your Highness, shall Sebastian and I continue where we left off?" Claude asked and Alois looked at him. "Of course, you twat! Now get to it!" he yelled and Claude bowed "Yes Highness." he said and Sebastian looked at Ciel. Ciel returned the gaze and nodded "Go ahead Sebastian, don't let me down." he said and Sebastian chuckled "Why would I ever do that?" he asked then walked out with Claude.

Ciel POV

So he wanted a rematch eh? Well he'll regret it. Not only will I beat him again but Sebastian will also kill Claude, he said he would next time he came into this house. We got our swords again and this time I knew better than to turn away from each other. "So how do you want to do it?" Alois asked while smirking at me. I smirked "How about-" I swung my sword but he still managed to block it. He giggled but his eyes betrayed him, they showed fear. I chuckled "Are you scared Alois?" I asked and swung again. He dodged it "Why would I be scared of you?" he asked and swung as I grabbed the sword and smirked. "Eh?!" he asked surprised then started twisting it and tried getting it free.

I chuckled and grabbed the collar of his shirt with my other hand and lifted him up in the air. "Ciel! Put me down! Please!" he said trying to pry my hand off. I chuckled "You're truly pathetic!" I said and he kept trying to get loose, I then saw how much fear was in his eyes. I lifted up the sword to finish him when he whimpered and he stuck his tongue out, the mark was bleeding really bad and he was crying. I smirked knowing it meant that Claude was dead, finally. I chuckled and dropped him as blood was practically pouring from his mouth "Ciel! Ple-" he had to keep spitting. I kneeled down next to him and lifted up his chin as I saw his face get redder "Aww~ Having trouble?" I teased and he coughed again. This was going to be fun.