one

A/N:
Hi guyssss. (:
This is the first Luke Fanfic that I've ever tried to write and I hope you guys like it!
______________________
"Can I have a double-shot LA smog frappuccino, please?" The short pixie like girl asked.
People like her are my favorite kind of costumers.
The ones that are nice and polite. I hate the customers that come in and act rude, which consists of a large portion of California's population.
I smiled back at the girl and wrote down her order, handing it to the barista.
I would much rather work at the cash register everyday then have to work as barista. Making so many drinks every day gives me hand cramps.
I lean on the counter and play on my phone until I see another costumer approach.

It was a boy this time, a very hot one at that.
He had blonde hair that was styled up into a quiff.
I could see his muscles straining through his shirt.
That along with his lip ring were enough to make my ovaries explode.
He noticed me checking him out and gave me a smirk.
As he did, his dimples became visible and I almost melted right there.
As if that wasn't enough to make me jump him right now, when he began talking, I noticed a deep Australian accent and I just don't know how much more I could take.
This guy is just too perfect.
"Hello? Could you please stop staring and take my bloody order?" He rolled his eyes. "I know I'm gorgeous and all, but seriously, you've been staring for like-" he stopped to look down at his watch, I guess to make a point, "five minutes now."
And he ruined it.
My eyes got wide and he smirked at my fearful face.
"W-what do you want?" I managed to say.
"A mocha frappuccino." He said, sounding bored.

I rolled my eyes at his rude tone and wrote down his order, angrily handing it to the barista.
She looked at him dreamily before scurrying away to make his drink.

"So, what's your name? I don't see a name tag." He tried to start a conversation.
"That's because I'm not wearing one." I retorted.
"Woah, there. Feisty are we?" He asked with a wink.
I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.
"I never got your name." He reminded me, that stupid smirk still plastered across his stupid face.
"And your never gonna get it." I smiled sweetly at him.
He just raised his eyebrows and said, "We'll see."
I was just about to ask him what he meant when the barista, Penny, appeared and handed him his frappuccino.
"Thank you, love." He winked at her.
Wow, he actually thanked someone. Shocker.
She blushed and looked away. He obviously noticed and smirked at his achievement.
Well I wouldn't really call it an achievement. He took a sip of his drink, waved at me, and headed for the door.
As he walked out the door, I saw him flirtatiously wave at two girls walking by that honestly needed to invest in some longer shorts.
He's such a stupid player.
If I ever see him again, it will be too soon.