thirty

Omg Omg Omg guys.
I just recently got my 5sos tickets in and when I opened them at my birthday party I literally died right there.
They are so beautiful.
*sniff sniff*
That's all I gotta say for now, babes. ily:)
______________________

Luke only spent about an hour cooking dinner before calling for me to come into the kitchen.
"Oh my gosh, Luke. It smells amazing. What did you cook?" I praised, sniffing the air to better smell this sweet aroma.
"You'll just have to wait and see, my love." Luke winks, pulling my chair out for me and motioning for me to sit down.
"Thank you." I giggled and sat down in the chair.
Luke walked over to the counter and slipped an oven mitt on his hand before lifting the pot.

"Wow, Luke. That oven mitt is sexy." I giggled, referring to the flowerdy oven mitt that he chose. Our of every oven mitt I have in that drawer, he chose the girliest  one of them all.
Luke's cheeks tinged a light link and he muttered, "I just pulled one out, I didn't even realize-" he started, but quickly cut himself off by shaking his head.

"Never Mind my sexy oven mitt-"
"You mean my sexy oven mitt." I cut him off with a laugh.
"Yeah, whatever." He laughed, continuing on with what he as saying.
"Never mind your sexy oven mitt. It's time for dinner."
He brought the steamy dish over to the table and opened the lid to reveal spaghetti and meatballs.

"That looks like the best spaghetti and meatballs I have ever seen in my life."
I sighed, looking longingly at the delectable food and just imagining how it must taste even better than it looks.

Luke dips some onto my plate and then some onto his own, before putting the pot back on the counter and sitting down across from me.

"So-" Luke began but was cut off by pounding at our door.
Luke groans before standing and all but stomping to the door.
I giggled at his pouty face but my laugh quickly subsided as I heard a deep voice at the door.
"I knew we would find him here, Louis. Looks like I was right this time."
"Oh shut it, ya wanker." Another voice said.
The next voice to speak up was Luke saying, "Both of you wankers need to shut it. How did you know I was here?"
"Luke, we are not only your closest friends, but we are also your stalkers." Luke chuckled at the man's comment and I can't stop stop myself as I stand and peek around the corner at our two British guests.

I rounded the corner, but stayed hidden just enough so they couldn't see me.
One of the men had messy, light brown hair and sea green eyes. The man to his left had brown, unruly curly hair that fit him perfectly. His eyes were also green, but they were more of an emerald green.

Both men had a seemingly obvious British accent, slightly different from Luke's Australian accent.

"But, we have something serious to discuss." One man said, his voice instantly hardening and becoming serious.
"What is it?" Luke asked the man, suddenly sounding just as serious as him.
"This girl you've been fancying, Claire is it? She's in trouble. Major trouble."
My heart stopped. Trouble? What kind of trouble?
"What are you talking about?" Luke asked, trying to sound angry but the fear and pain in his voice is nearly impossible to miss.
"The big man wants her. He's coming for her."
I backed up against the wall and my hand flew to my mouth.
Who is the big man?
And why does he want me?