twenty

A/N:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I THINK I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE! MY FRIEND EMMA AND I ARE GOING TO BE WITHIN FREAKING LIKE 50 YARDS FROM 5SOS AND I AM FREAKING OUT. ON JULY 22ND WE ARE GOING TO THEIR CONCERT AND I AM CRYING 😭 OMG I AM SO EXCITED. ANYWAY ILY AND HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, I KNOW YOUR TIRED OF MY RAMBLING BUT I'M SO EXCITED. ILY.

Claire POV:

For the next few weeks, I was extremely cautious. Luke stayed by my side as much as possible, but that didn't take away the nagging fear in the pit of my stomach.

But at least when I was with Luke, I didn't think about it as much.

"Luke, get off. I can't breathe." I whined after Luke had rolled over on top of me in bed on Friday morning.

"S'comfortable." He mumbled, not moving a muscle.

"Luke, don't make me tickle you. I will do it." I threatened and his head snapped up.
"You wouldn't." He said, narrowing his eyes.
"I would." I said, narrowing my eyes back on him.

He didn't move a muscle, he just laid still, eyes still locked with mine.
Just as I started to tickle him, he leaned down and kissed me with so much force that I gasped.
I could feel his smirk against my lips as he kissed me.

"You know how to avoid getting tickled. Nice job." I said, laughing, when we pulled away.
He climbed off of me and we laid side by side for a while.
"We should probably get up." I groaned.
"No, lets stay here." He quickly said, grabbing me and holding me in place.

"Luke, I have to get up." I whined.
"Do you have to work today?"
"No." I sighed.
"So you can stay here." He mumbled, tightening bus grip on me.
I laughed and pried myself out of his grip just as my phone began to ring.

I slowly, trudged over to my phone and answered it without even glancing at the caller ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Michael."
I glanced over at Luke to see him listening and watching me intently.
I gulped and tried to ignore his stare.
"Hey, what's up?" I said, trying my best to make my voice sound...not nervous.
I was nervous, mainly because Luke loathes Michael and I have no idea how I'm going to tell him that's who called.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that our concert is tomorrow night. I know you've been with Luke the last couple of weeks, but I just thought that both of you could come or something."
He offered, sounding a little nervous himself.
I started to say yes, but then I remembered that Becca and I had planned a movie night for tomorrow.
"I would love to come, I really would. But, I promised Becca we would hang out tomorrow."
"Well, bring her along! I haven't seen her in a while. Oh, and tell her to bring that boy she's been seeing. I have to make sure he's good enough for her." He chuckled.
I considering this for a second and then finally gave in.
"Okay, sounds great." I said, already sort of regretting this. I know this won't settle well with Luke. We've actually started getting along and I don't think this will go over to well with him.

"Okay, awesome, we'll pick you up at 6:00 tomorrow night." He said, the excitement clear in his voice.
"Okay, see you tomorrow."
"Bye, Claire."
And with that, the line went dead.

I put my phone down and slowly turned to face Luke.
"Who was that?" He asked with furrowed eyes brows.
"It was Micheal." I sighed and his face instantly changed from confusion to anger.
But I could tell he was trying to calm himself down.
He didn't yell and he fought to unclench his fists.
"What did he want?" He asked through gritted teeth.
"He invited us to his concert. You, me, Becca, and Cade."
He began shaking his head before I even finished talking.
"No." He declined, not even thinking twice.
"Oh come on, Luke. It won't be that bad."
I continued trying to talk him into it, but he just wouldn't budge. He wasn't going to change his answer.
Unless...
"Fine." I sighed. "I guess I'll just have to go without you. I know Michael will keep me company."
I began walking towards the door, but just as I began he grabbed my arm and spun me around.
I could see the jealousy flaming in his blue eyes.

The next thing I knew he had pushed me up against the wall and he leaned in close to my ear to whisper, "You're mine."
"Come with me." I said, rather breathily.
He let out a long sigh, then pressed his forehead against mine.
"Fine." He grumbled. "But don't expect me to enjoy it."